How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Crimson_Camelia

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

I'm sure they didn't want to make fun of you and for sure they had no intention in causing you feel guilty or sad, Biba.

You are member of our precious Shuushuu family, it is always nice to see you being active on the board <3 Rather than discouraging you from coming here, I think it supposed to say "Yay! Nice to see you, hope you could be often, dear!" thing. It was sign of affection~
This 'capturing in pokeball' joke is used around board quite often and it is really innocent.

I can understand your fears about talking to others people - most of the time I feel the same. Even now, I want to make you feel better, but I'm not sure if my words will be enough for this.
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

No one's making fun of you, Biba so you don't need to worry about that :) ShuuShuu is the best of the online community I have ever been to and they just want to show that they do care about you by posting on the pics you post because you haven't posted in awhile. I get your social phobia since I also have one, but its more in real life than online. So, if you have any problems you can always message me and I'll be sure to respond. No one would make fun of you because we all care for eachother in our own way :D
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

; v ; oh dear!
you're a precious member of the shuu family, so i'm sure the last thing anyone would want is to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable <3

take one step at a time, if you feel uneasy, but don't lock yourself away from us!
we love to have you around! ^_^
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Biba

Post by Biba »

Since people actually bothered to answer my stupid message and say kind things I guess I should at least respond again ^_^; I actually had to stop myself a few times from deleting my message again right after I'd posted it. And then I was afraid to come have a look to see if people had actually responded >_< But thanks for being kind to me. I always kinda felt like I don't really know most of the people here, so I assumed you didn't really care about me either. I feel bad about that now. I know assuming things without actually talking to people is bad, but it's so easy to do it anyway. I also always felt like Shuushuu is a really nice online community where everyone just gets accepted for who they are. I know I don't comment that often or post that many images, but still Shuushuu is the place I'm the most active on from all the sites I joined. I guess that's why I decided to finally try and talk to people about this. And somehow I knew people weren't making fun of me, but I'm always very uncertain and somehow I still got the idea they might. I won't mind it anymore now when people make jokes like that though. I still don't really know if I'm supposed to answer something when they do that, but I guess it's fine even if I don't. And I'll try to respond every now and then, if I can come up with something to say. Since people are kind here I don't have to be afraid of what they'll think about me ^_^
Julia

Post by Julia »

@Biba: Try not to take the internet too seriously. I know I do sometimes.

We had to put one of our cats to sleep today. He was suffering from a cancerous bladder tumor and intestinal blockage. It's been really tough, especially since we lost another cat last year. :cry:
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Merun

Post by Merun »

Wah Biba posted o.o Actually I always wondered why you weren't posting a lot. If someone toss a pokeball on you, either use pokeball repellent or ask them to be kind with you Dx.
Now it's ok, lots of people here are kinda on the shy side, even me sometimes. You just need to post, to get some self confidence and it will be better.

Otherwise, for me, errr, I got sick 3 times in one month time. Got the flu/cold 3 times, or perhaps never healed because I have asthma and I'm prone to having complication. Result is even worse because on Tuesday's evening, I moved a rib when coughing, so now it hurts a lot. It also feels like it's not improving at the moment :/
Merun @ Twitter
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

This is kind of for the ladies.

As you know my wife gave birth exactly 6 months ago. I love my son and he's even trying to walk on his own, of course he's still trying. Ha. He can stand himself up and lean on something for a good bit, but no walking yet. Anyway. She has been having some issues losing her baby weight and she's really sensitive about it, considering originally she was supposed to have twins and lost the girl.

I am trying, but it seems when I give her compliments, she'll either think I'm lying or just being nice. She doesn't take them and will say "Yeah right" or something. I think she looks nice with her curves, because she was pretty tiny before I got her pregnant. She isn't really fat, but she has curves now, but I will respect her and her opinions and if she wants to lose weight, I'll support her. Baby weight is hard to lose I've heard. I offered to take her too the gym with me, but she only got really embarrassed. She isn't anorexic or anything like that, and I guess it's not that bad, but it really does hurt to see your wife cut herself down like that. I want to protect her, not watch her self esteem go down. you know? I tried talking to a friend of mine named Bradon about this because his girlfriend has three kids, but all he said was something Shuu-restricted, which of course kind of made me mad.

I guess I just want opinions on this, and if needed, I can post a picture of her. She really isn't fat, and she is still the most prettiest girl to me.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

We don't need proof; I'm sure she looks beautiful. Body image is a deeply personal thing, and as much as you can try to convince your wife otherwise, only she can decide whether she is beautiful in her eyes. Tell her that you think she's beautiful, tell her you love her, and give her your support in whatever she decides. There's really not much more you can do other than be there and be supportive, I think. I'm sure knowing that you love her helps.

Sadly I haven't had kids, so I can't really give any baby weight tips. w
私は悪魔です。
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

So... uh... probably nobody noticed, but about two weeks ago, I tried to be a bit more active on Shuu again, even if it was mostly image uploading. And then this week.. I was nowhere to be found! ; v ;
The reason is that I was having a week of training and starting Monday, I am part of Gameloft Bulgaria's junior game testers team! The past week was thrilling, fun and educational... And kind of scary! After 6 months of being unemployed, I finally found a job and it's something that I really really like, so I am super excited for the future! >u<
It will probably take me a while to create a "schedule" that I can work properly with... I want to be able to go to bed late, but still wake up early and be fresh as a daisy xD
Gosh, I feel so giddy! I don't remember the last time a month started in such an interesting way!
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Julia

Post by Julia »

RockRabbit wrote:So... uh... probably nobody noticed, but about two weeks ago, I tried to be a bit more active on Shuu again, even if it was mostly image uploading. And then this week.. I was nowhere to be found! ; v ;
The reason is that I was having a week of training and starting Monday, I am part of Gameloft Bulgaria's junior game testers team! The past week was thrilling, fun and educational... And kind of scary! After 6 months of being unemployed, I finally found a job and it's something that I really really like, so I am super excited for the future! >u<
It will probably take me a while to create a "schedule" that I can work properly with... I want to be able to go to bed late, but still wake up early and be fresh as a daisy xD
Gosh, I feel so giddy! I don't remember the last time a month started in such an interesting way!
Congrats! It's always great to have a job, especially one you love :)

@Aizawa: I've never had kids but I definitely can relate to thinking I'm fat/unattractive even when people tell me otherwise. It's unfortunately all too common in our culture today. People feel like they have to conform to one standard of beauty because that is the most prominent one in movies and ads, when the reality is that different people are attracted to different standards of beauty.
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Crimson_Camelia

Congratulations, Rabbit! It sounds like interesting job, hope you will have fun~

Aizawa, I don't think this would be good idea to share your wife's photos. I guess that in this state, it would made her even more upset and uncertain about her appearance.
Uh, I don't have kids yet (maybe in future... I mean if I find a guy who want me :/), so I cannot really give you any advices. You are very caring, tender and supporting husband, I can say for sure. Just... just show her that you truly love her as often as you can~
yuna

Post by yuna »

Hey guys, just wanted to vent this cause I can't vent it to my family.

I have not been feeling well the past three days. I went to the Doctor today and found out that I might have a kidney infection again. All I'm asking is for you to give me a little support so I can kick this infection in the butt! Thank you <33333333333333333333333333333
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Good luck, yuna! Kick its bootay!!
私は悪魔です。
Crimson_Camelia

/Sending positive energy to you
Get well soon, yuna-chii!
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

I hope you feel better soon, Yuna :D
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya