Persona 4: The Golden Animation
No votes
Glasslip
No votes

Total votes: 16

Sara

What anime you watch this season?

Post by Sara »

My very first topic :D . So I'm not sure will it be a good one , but I will work hard to make it.

I would be more than glad that we have some active users here in forum as well . If you love this site as much as I do , please join not just this , join many other topics ! Because this wonderful site deserves it !

Anyway , this topic is , as subject says , about new/upcoming animes , including animes like Tokyo Ghoul , Akame ga kill and lot more . Feel free to tell your opinion about it in general , or about latest episodes. Also recommendations are allowed here . Also , you can recommend older animes as well , or the ones you are currently watching .Also , if this topic make a succsess , I will make another one for animes like Sora no Method , Akatsuki no Yona etc . There will also be voting . Enjoy ! :)

I'm sorry if in poll your favorite anime isn't there , there are just 30 opinions , so I choose most popular ones mostly . Sorry...
Attachments
summer-2014.jpg
summer-2014.jpg (60.08 KiB) Viewed 9765 times
Aizawa

Re: What anime you watch this season?

Post by Aizawa »

Tokyo Ghoul and Akame no Kill are on my watch list. I haven't sat down and watched an anime since the Madoka Magica movies last summer. I mostly play visual novels, and 2014 has proved to be a good year for those as well.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Sara

Post by Sara »

That's why I gave 3 choices , because it's hard to choose just one .

My favorite anime realised in summer is Tokyo Ghoul , but I like Aldnoah.Zero a lot . Currently I'm watching Steins;Gate , many people recommended it too me . I didn't really liked it in beggining , but later episodes are getting better and better.
Last edited by Sara on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Merun

Post by Merun »

Voted for Nozaki-kun, Aldnoah Zero and Hanayamata.

This season?

Continuing: SAO 2 ( Caliber and Mother's Rosario are among my favorite part of the novel )
Akame ga Kill ( when I feel like catching up )

Picking up:
Fate/Stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works
Gundam Build Fighter Try
Gundam Reconguista in G

Still not sure:
Cross Ange (mostly because OST is by Shikata Akiko)
Girl Friend Beta
The fruit of Grisaia
Nanatsu No Taizai ( Since I have read the manga, may or may not watch )
Daitoshokan no Hisutjikan
Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete ( Misaki Kurehito's design got axed :s )

And more stuff to try
Merun @ Twitter
Sara

Post by Sara »

*sparkles* Have I just read Akiko Shikata ? She's my favorite singer all time ! :D

So just music from that anime is good ? What about story ? Oh , you should continue Akame ga Kill . It's getting better .
Merun

Post by Merun »

Good to know there are other fan of Shikata Akiko :)

Cross Ange is a Sunrise show with mecha and a female cast mostly. Now the 2 first episode are still exposition, and are not the easiest to digest.
Merun @ Twitter
Sara

Post by Sara »

I don't really like mecha animes , to be honest , Aldnoah.Zero is maybe the only one I've enjoyed from that kind of genre . But horror and adventure recommendations are always welcome ! I was surprised that I haven't enjoyed Another , which is horror , but it's confusing :? . Manga especially ...
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

Last season I was watching...
-Space Dandy season 2
-Zankyou no Terror
-Barakamon
-Free! Eternal Summer
-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (started this one a bit late in the game)
-Sailor Moon Cyrstal (still continuing with this one of course)

I immensely enjoyed the comedy and the characters of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. The show has such a loveable charm. I hope there is a second season in the near future. The same goes for Barakamon. A very sweet slice of life show. Zankyou no Terror...I have mixed feelings about. I could go into a huge rant here about the show, but I'm not going to. It's a love-hate relationship, but I still adore it. XD Then of course Free!...gah, such an emotional rollercoaster ride! I will miss seeing my precious boys each week, especially Makoto aka fictional husband, my angel, and king of my heart. Lol.

As for this Fall season, I'm watching (so far anyway)...
-Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken
-Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de (damn these long names!!)
-Orenchi no Furo Jijou
-Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

This Fall season doesn't seem as exciting as the Summer season. I think the big winner for me this season will be Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. ^_^

I have also been watching the dubbed version of Attack on Titan (on episode 23 now) and am thinking about starting Haikyuu!.
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
Sara

Post by Sara »

I'm thinking about watching Haikyu after I finish Steins;Gate and ongoing animes . I am not really into sports anime , but I've heard it's a great comedy !

Dubbed Attak on Titan ? The only dubbed anime I ever watched was Mirai Nikki and it was weird , so I can count it in a bad experience.

Thank you so much for joining this thread , Meagan-chii <3 . I love this site so much , and my heart brokes because it's really 'dead' now T_T .
Crimson_Camelia

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

In Summer season, I liked best (and thus, voted for) Aldnoah.Zero, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Barakamon. Although two latter titles have pretty satisfying endings, I'm still wrecked after Aldnoah's last episode and the only light of hope for my feelings is second season in January x.x

As for this Autumn season... I still didn't have enough time to watch all titles I've planned to. Mostly because of my start of University year and hype over Sound Horizon new single, that took me away from anime for while (xD). For now, I watch
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works
Denki-Gai no Honya-san
Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken (not sure if I enjoy it... but oh, episodes are 3 minutes long, I can stand it once a week)
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Sailor Moon: Crystal

I have still in plans watching Trinity Seven, Garo: Honoo no Kokuin (this one sounds promising), Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu, Karen Senki, Gugure! Kokkuri-san.
Aand... Even though I don't like mecha, I feel urge to give Cross Ange a chance (Shitaka Akiko, Shitaka Akiko, Shitaka Akiko...)

Maybe this is because I'm waiting impatiently for Winter season (Return of Durarara! Second season of Aldnoah.Zero! ;w;), but I don't find Autumn season that interesting, to be honest...
But, this is only beginning, so my feelings may actually change :)

Ooh, Haikyuu! I watch half of this anime, but I find it really sweet and I recommend it! To be honest, it may again just be my preference - since volleyball is only team sport I like to both play and watch. Nevertheless, I find this series pretty enjoyable.