Image #221910

Submitted By:
Moka_Chii
Submitted On:
December 8th, 2009 2:08 PM
Filename:
2009-12-08-221910.jpeg
Original Filename:
wallmunto2.jpg
File size:
70.6 kB
Dimensions:
919x308 (0.283 MPixel)
Favorites:
13
Tags:
"blonde hair" "cloak" "long hair" "pointy ears" "red hair" "sad" "seifuku" "short hair"
Source:
"MUNTO"
Characters:
"Munto" "Yumemi"
Old Characters:
Munto,Yumemi
Image Rating:
N/A
x;Blue Ice;x.'s Avatar

x;Blue Ice;x.

December 8th, 2009 2:10 PM
"moon" :D!
Moka_Chii's Avatar

Moka_Chii

December 8th, 2009 2:12 PM
x;Blue Ice;x. wrote: "moon" :D!

moon??..ehrm...isn't the moon but another world XD
lol
x;Blue Ice;x.'s Avatar

x;Blue Ice;x.

December 8th, 2009 2:16 PM
Moka_Chii wrote:
x;Blue Ice;x. wrote: "moon" :D!

moon??..ehrm...isn't the moon but another world XD
lol



Oh. LOL.
Moka_Chii's Avatar

Moka_Chii

December 8th, 2009 2:18 PM
x;Blue Ice;x. wrote:
Moka_Chii wrote:
x;Blue Ice;x. wrote: "moon" :D!

moon??..ehrm...isn't the moon but another world XD
lol



Oh. LOL.

wah np XD
i'm a disaster with tags..-.-
and you help me soo much XD
thanks a lot ^^
x;Blue Ice;x.'s Avatar

x;Blue Ice;x.

December 8th, 2009 2:20 PM
Moka_Chii wrote:
x;Blue Ice;x. wrote:
Moka_Chii wrote:
x;Blue Ice;x. wrote: "moon" :D!

moon??..ehrm...isn't the moon but another world XD
lol



Oh. LOL.

wah np XD
i'm a disaster with tags..-.-
and you help me soo much XD
thanks a lot ^^



M'awww, you're welcome.
Heres a list of tags: http://e-shuushuu.net/tags/?page=1&type=1
Moka_Chii's Avatar

Moka_Chii

December 8th, 2009 2:27 PM
x;Blue Ice;x. wrote:
Moka_Chii wrote:
x;Blue Ice;x. wrote:
Moka_Chii wrote:
x;Blue Ice;x. wrote: "moon" :D!

moon??..ehrm...isn't the moon but another world XD
lol



Oh. LOL.

wah np XD
i'm a disaster with tags..-.-
and you help me soo much XD
thanks a lot ^^



M'awww, you're welcome.
Heres a list of tags: http://e-shuushuu.net/tags/?page=1&type=1

waw **
thankss i study the tags ù.ù
i really need to study it...XD
x;Blue Ice;x.'s Avatar

x;Blue Ice;x.

December 8th, 2009 2:28 PM
Moka_Chii wrote:
x;Blue Ice;x. wrote:
Moka_Chii wrote:
x;Blue Ice;x. wrote:
Moka_Chii wrote:
x;Blue Ice;x. wrote: "moon" :D!

moon??..ehrm...isn't the moon but another world XD
lol



Oh. LOL.

wah np XD
i'm a disaster with tags..-.-
and you help me soo much XD
thanks a lot ^^



M'awww, you're welcome.
Heres a list of tags: http://e-shuushuu.net/tags/?page=1&type=1

waw **
thankss i study the tags ù.ù
i really need to study it...XD



Its okay, you'll get the hang of it. :D
satsuiidx's Avatar

satsuiidx

December 8th, 2009 2:54 PM
Source is Munto (OVAS) or Sora o Miageru Shoujo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai (TV series)?
AngelLily's Avatar

AngelLily

Rare Type:Pink Mod
December 8th, 2009 3:23 PM
Ergh, Blue and Moka, it'd benefit the aesthetics of the site a lot if you could tone down the amount of quoted messages in your posts ^^;;
Moka_Chii's Avatar

Moka_Chii

December 10th, 2009 12:28 PM
AngelLily wrote: Ergh, Blue and Moka, it'd benefit the aesthetics of the site a lot if you could tone down the amount of quoted messages in your posts ^^;;

Oh ok sorry I'll be more careful :D
Really Sorry AngelLily ^^"
AngelLily's Avatar

AngelLily

Rare Type:Pink Mod
December 11th, 2009 3:14 PM
Thank you, dearie :)
Moka_Chii's Avatar

Moka_Chii

December 13th, 2009 9:51 AM
AngelLily wrote: Thank you, dearie :)

> w <