Image #931301

Submitted By:
Miku-chi
Submitted On:
October 27th, 2017 10:22 AM
Filename:
2017-10-27-931301.png
Original Filename:
Life of Mods...(;w;) i guess....(f=for Princess).png
File size:
841.8 kB
Dimensions:
500x2000 (1.000 MPixel)
Favorites:
4
Tags:
"e-chuuchuu"
Source:
"E-ChuuChuu"
Characters:
"Aizawa" "Biba" "Crimson_Camelia" "Evangeline (E-ShuuShuu)" "Fhant" "Ran"
Image Rating:
8.4
Miku-chi's Avatar

Miku-chi

My Beloved, Cherished Pain
October 27th, 2017 10:25 AM
Kind of wanted Make a chuu showing how Mods Senpai's have different and unique Characteristics on Shuu >w<
Ran's Avatar

Ran

The Facebook Mod
October 27th, 2017 10:30 AM
Well, you captured me perfectly! *nods in awesome*
Miku-chi's Avatar

Miku-chi

My Beloved, Cherished Pain
October 27th, 2017 10:40 AM
Ran wrote: Well, you captured me perfectly! *nods in awesome*
I'm Glad You Liked it *w*)
And I Captured You *^*)
Aizawa's Avatar

Aizawa

ⁿᵉᵇᵘˡᵒᶜʰᵃᵒᵗᶦᶜ.
October 27th, 2017 1:03 PM
Haha. Thanks Miku!
John L's Avatar

John L

October 27th, 2017 1:20 PM
maybe one day this kitten can be uber-cool like Ran san...*blush*
Miku-chi's Avatar

Miku-chi

My Beloved, Cherished Pain
October 27th, 2017 2:29 PM
Aizawa wrote: Haha. Thanks Miku!
You are welcome Senpai ^^
Aizawa's Avatar

Aizawa

ⁿᵉᵇᵘˡᵒᶜʰᵃᵒᵗᶦᶜ.
October 27th, 2017 3:32 PM
John L wrote: maybe one day this kitten can be uber-cool like Ran san...*blush*

I think you're a pretty swell guy already.
Ran's Avatar

Ran

The Facebook Mod
October 27th, 2017 4:14 PM
Aizawa wrote:
John L wrote: maybe one day this kitten can be uber-cool like Ran san...*blush*

I think you're a pretty swell guy already.

Agreed
John L's Avatar

John L

November 6th, 2017 6:53 PM
Ran wrote:
Aizawa wrote:
John L wrote: maybe one day this kitten can be uber-cool like Ran san...*blush*

I think you're a pretty swell guy already.

Agreed

*sits on the floor and stares at ran* really (///O_O///) d-does that I might be in a chuu one day...
  • Last edited by John L at November 17th, 2017 3:54 PM