Difference between revisions of "Moderators"
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
|Line 25:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 02:53, 18 July 2015
This is the current list of E-shuushuu's moderators. Do not piss them off. They have a red nickname due to the numerous victims that died while trying to infringe rules. But it's not visible elsewhere since they like cosplaying.
- Evangeline Mcdowell
- Lio Tsuki
Retired Moderators, and other special users.
Responsibilities Shuushuu moderators play an important role in the running of the imageboard.
- Act as liaison between the users and Anonymous_object.
- Monitor the activities of the members to ensure the rules are being followed, and enforce them when necessary.
- Help user to get familiar with E-shuushuu's system.
- Warning and sanctioning users who doesn't comply to the rules or moderator request.
- Act as arbiters between user to user disputes.
- Enable/disable images depending on the situation.
How mods are chosen Mods are chosen in 2 ways.
- A moderator suggest a user who is fitted for the job to the administrator.
- The team comes with a list of candidate suitable, then submit it to a vote by the community of E-shuushuu.
Candidates are chosen according to their contribution and behaviour on the board, forum, wiki.