Coconut
No votes
Zombie
No votes
Cake (there is such a thing!)
No votes
Frozen Yogurt instead
No votes
None of these wonderfully creative choices but I sure do like them!
33%

Total votes: 3

NekoKero

Console! ...stuff!

Post by NekoKero »

I find it funny how all the topics on the first page are of yogurting and pangya...and Id be able to play too if I didnt have to update my graphics chip T.T
--
anyway~ whos been playing some consoles lately? I myself, love my PS3 and totally want to get an Eyetoy just so I can watch myself on a webcam XD
--
anyway~ I know like half the people in the world are going to get Call Of Duty: Black Ops ((not me) id rather save for Killzone 3 anyway)) and I recall a certain someone saying that The Beatles were bigger then Jesus but I think CoDs bigger then both combined, geez...
--
anyway~ itll still probably be bigger even if Eminem was included! and he has like more then half as many fans on facebook then Coca-Cola! just think about how big Coca-Cola is after its been around for 50+ years! crazy!
--
ANYWAY~ ...what was I talking about again...? oh yeah! I cant say Im really excited about the Wii anymore, unless they make another Metroid Prime game thats not The Other M or the next Zelda game that I wont have to wave the Wiimote around as much Im just not very interested, also I really hate when I read about an interesting game and find out that its for Xbox 360 and PC only or that a previous PlayStation exclusive franchise release (SUCH AS FINAL FANTASY XIII!!!!) is also going to be downgraded for 360 FPIHEFSPIVNAO WTF!?!? ruin the world just dont ruin my dreams.... T^T
--
anyway~ I think Im done now >w<
Yatchen

Re: Console! ...stuff!

Post by Yatchen »

Well, this used to be two separate threads called "Yogurting" and "Pangya", so. xD

We got a PS3 recently (no games yet...XD), but wow, it plays PS1 games but not PS2? That's just stupid. ;_;

I was never really excited about the Wii...I dunno, motion is not something I enjoy. I just want to mash buttons and kill things. Same with the DS...and the 3DS. I don't think I'll be getting that.
私は悪魔です。
NekoKero

Post by NekoKero »

ah I see, Pangya to me is just a MMORPG version of Hot Shots Golf which is okay since i like those type of golf games better then like the Tiger Woods style but Pangyas way more confusing to me X.X

ah it depends on which version and when you got it because my PS3 which we got when they had it in the 80gb Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle can play PS2 games XP but I havent tried PSone yet and I have internal memory cards installed for both, if you have like the new slim then Ive heard that they took out the PS2 playback which probably would be one of the reasons for it to get another $100 price drop since it would have to use a certain laser and all this stuff to be able to read the PS2 discs since theyre so different then the PS3 games blu-ray, its why alot of developers are not doing games on PS3 at first or at all and only like the 360 because with the blu-ray and everything its alot harder to make games for PS3, I suggest you get LittleBigPlanet as your first game! I love it ><

yeah cause the motion controllers were pretty cheap and then they made the Wiiplus which was just a plastic covering thing that magically increased how accurate it was by a lot surprisingly, thats why the motion controllers coming out for PS3 (Move) are only coming out so late when by now its normal that entirely new consoles would be out, but Sony said that their motion controllers are supposed to actually be precise from the start so they dont have to make something like the Wiimoteplus and its better since the Wii just uses a sensor bar but the Move uses the actual Eyetoy webcam so not only can it track the controller but it can see you also, Kinect for 360 is just stupid and copies the Eyetoy which has been out since PS2 and remade for PS3 XI Sony just didnt have anything that would have people really to use it, I have a DSlite but I think its stupid that Nintendo keeps making more versions, atleast the PS3 has a choice of whether you want to play in 3D or not incase its your type of thing...as long as you have a 3D tv
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Haven't heard of LittleBigPlanet. Hmm, yeah, well, we don't have one of the more awesome, old ones that play the PS2 games. I don't really see much value in getting the PS3 anyway, since there are only a few games we even want to play, but eh.

Motion motion motion, ahhh. And touch screens.
I'm just going to play my N64/PS2/GBA/all the other non-motion, non-touch screen game systems I have until I die. ;__;
私は悪魔です。
NekoKero

Post by NekoKero »

It was one of the game of the years a couple years back, its mostly a create your own stuff and play everyone elses game :3 I so highly regard my PS3 cause I don't view it as a video game console, to me its mostly a giant computer and everything console XD if you have an Eyetoy then you can upload and edit your own videos of yourself or whatever and add them to youtube from there or you can use the social networking site PlaystationHome, or you can contribute to a college (I forgot which) while reading news going on around the world and look at famous scenery places around the world, I can store tons of my music and anime on it without slowing it down like this stupid com...create photo albums, have text or video chat rooms or go on the internet, I even went to Shuu on it >w< to people who merely want to play games it just doesnt seem all that great but then again most people didnt realize that when blu-ray first came out the cheapest blu-ray players were $900+ and the PS3 was only $700, you could get it just for blu-ray but now theyre like $150 -w-'

I hate the touch games like on iphone and ipad, Steve Jobs should die >>
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Ah, but I wouldn't do any of those...I just want to play!
私は悪魔です。
NekoKero

Post by NekoKero »

I figured XD they actually have quite a few good games that arent towards a specific type of player like God Of War 3 is for people who enjoy gore and disembowling and eviscerating centaurs and such but more creative games like LittleBigPlanet and Modnation Racers which you can create your own character (that looks like a tokidoki) and levels and practically everything but I like the more pyschologically demented like Bioshock 1 & 2 and Dead Space based on wonderously crazy stories with varying gunplay and strategy X3 also, Disgaea 3 Absence Of Justice cause Im devoted to becoming level 9,999 no matter how impossibly long it will take!