Minecraft!

Console, PC, MMO games
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Minecraft!

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

So amfest made a minecraft server.... Please join and build something nice =D
Go to http://www.minecraft.net/servers.jsp (make sure you are logged in..accounts are free anyway)
Then look for 7am Desu like so...
If you can't find it, try refreshing....or maybe amfest's server is down...

Arcueid Greets you!

Panty And Stocking.... no Garterbelt though...

The Hindenburg (before it crashed)

Kupo!

USS Enterprise (no, not the starship XD)

100 Steps up to the shrine! Please donate there as the miko is poor...

A vacuum-marked Eva!
Tensa

Re: Minecraft!

Post by Tensa »

I like the Arcueid one! ♡Σ(≧д≦)
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

Forgot to mention that this is minecraft classic.... 100% free XD
amfest

Post by amfest »

LOL okay yea

I made the Arcueid one . . took a while -_-;;

I guess things to note are the typical rules and guides sorta thing
first off
Don't Grief
Griefing is when you go in and basically destroy someone's work or just make massive holes everywhere. Makes everything look ugly. that's pretty much all I ask .. though being nice is a plus XD

There is an undo option so if someone griefs I can undo them by a certain amount of seconds (/undo Evangeline 9999999) :D

When you login you'll be on the main map. I'm still working on it. You can't build here. You'll have to go to the guest portals that lead to guest building maps. I don't have everything linked up just yet. There are like 2 build maps linked up that only builders can build on. Bulid something nice and creative on guest map and you can be advanced to builder rank.

You have a belt at bottom of screen that shows your current block type palette. You can choose them by rolling mouse wheel. Also when you have one highlighted hit the B key to choose from an assortment to replace. Hit middle mouse button to switch out with whatever block you're targeting.
Hit T key to chat
hit Tab to see current players in level
F key for view distance
F5 for rain you can only see on your screen XD

Keep in mind you can use
/fly to fly on top of a glass platform. Jump to go up or break glass to go down
/b to find out info about a block. Useful for finding griefers or finding out who made what
/players shows all players on the server by their rank
/help <-- obvious you can type /help command to find out more about certain commands
/review to call for an op or superop to check out your creation for review
/place blocktype will place the block of your choice at your feet which is useful for playing different types not chooseable by hitting the B key

I'm sure there is more I can add but ..well .. I'm lazy XD

EDIT:

Oh yea I want to mention that the guest maps are 128 x 64 x 128 being widthxheightxdepth the builder maps are bigger .. but think ahead ifyou're doing pixel art since 1 block = 1 pixel. Have someone doing a Len but I don't think it's going to get finished before they hit the ceiling .. we even had to dig a massive pit to sink her to the bottom XD.

hinikuya

Post by hinikuya »

Thanks to amfest moving Len over to the builder room, I was able to complete it. It came out better than I thought it would, but I'd really prefer if Minecraft had a wider color palette to draw from. I have a better opinion of Minecraft now, though.

時間は余るものではなく作るもの
amfest

Post by amfest »

well there is alot more capable if you pay for the beta version. I won't even though there is alot more. Thing is though when you build on beta you actually have to GATHER your resouces. You can't just simply build. That said .. SnipersLaww posted a youtube video of a ghibli minecraft world . . and I must say ..wow!

http://youtu.be/3zTtwXQ5PJM
amfest

Post by amfest »

hinikuya wrote:Thanks to amfest moving Len over to the builder room, I was able to complete it. It came out better than I thought it would, but I'd really prefer if Minecraft had a wider color palette to draw from. I have a better opinion of Minecraft now, though

as for this .. it's not much but it does expand the colors pretty much double hinikuya.

here we have a cute pixel art of rumia

but wait a minute what do we have here!

by using a 2nd layer you can shadow blocks to create darker versions of the color you're using. This user would create a layer of glass to act as their grid and then they'd work from there creating the lighter colors on top and bashing the glass out and replacing with the darker shades. Was pretty interesting to watch.

Now I need to make myself a shadow color pallette to serve as my reference XD.
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

; A ; OMG!
Who made that Yuki Onna?! I love them forever!
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
amfest

Post by amfest »

Okay askanasian21 did another pixel art .here is a screenshot time lapse

And Finally Finished!!!

EDIT: sorry didn't know that imageshack is blocking certain areas from viewing images . . Try this http://imgur.com/a/V5Cte