Animal Crossing

Console, PC, MMO games
RockRabbit

Animal Crossing

Post by RockRabbit »

Three days ago I started playing Animal Crossing: Wild World on a GBA emulator. I have to say I never expected to get so addicted to it.
Is anyone playing it, or have you ever played it (any version of the game).
I really wish I could play with someone, but I have no idea if the emulator has the option to connect me to other players ;u;
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Artifex

Re: Animal Crossing

Post by Artifex »

Ah! Another Animal Crossing player! I was just thinking of posting about Animal Crossing to see if anyone else played. :)

I played Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS) for quite a while, and I used to play practically every day. Yes, I was addicted. :P I've drifted away as of late but I still get back on now and again. If there is some way that we can visit each others towns let me know; I'd be happy to play!

P.S. Who's your favorite neighbor so far?
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

Gosh I haven't played Animal Crossing in so long! It has been a few years. It's an addicting and cute game series though. I'm looking forward to the new Animal Crossing coming out for the 3DS. X3
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

I haven't played in at least two weeks and I'm scared to check on the city, 'cuz it's probably overflowing with grass and weeds that need to be pulled out...and my neighbours might have moved out :cry:

My fave neighbour would be Filbert. He's just so adorable! ;u;
I also like Dora and Celeste~ :3
I haven't played that much...around a month or so, but it's indeed pretty fun;
I wish I could try other versions, especially without having to use emulators :c
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands