The compulsory "What are you playing?" gaming thread

Console, PC, MMO games
Julia

Re: The compulsory "What are you playing?" gaming thread

Post by Julia »

Artifex wrote: I've also been playing Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. Not as good as the Phoenix Wright games, in my opinion, but still worth a play.
Oh man this just reminded me that I haven't even started playing the Phoenix Wright I got for christmas!

I've been too busy with Sniper Elite V2. It's mad hard on Elite difficulty.
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

Loli Golf Revive!
Since Watanuki decided to download it again, we had a blast.
Wata and the new character Spika.

Me taking a nervous shot.... you never know when murphy's law will hit you and make you miss a 4 yard putt on a level green.

Niteshade discovering Wiz City for the first time....hilarity ensues!

Kicking back and relaxing like a boss!
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Ahh, I am super jealous you guys played qq
私は悪魔です。
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

I've been playing Ni no Kuni and co-oping in Dead Space :D
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

demon_turtle1028 wrote:I've been playing Ni no Kuni and co-oping in Dead Space :D
I'm playing Ni no Kuni as well. ^^ Such a beautiful game~
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

I agree, I'm more into catching familiars and exploring than advancing the storyline :P
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Julia

Post by Julia »

demon_turtle1028 wrote:I've been playing Ni no Kuni
My local paper had a blurb about it on release day in which they referred to it (repeatedly) as "Ni no Duni". This prompted one reader to comment on their site along the lines of "Ni no Duni? Are you kidding me? Look, we know you don't care about JRPGs but you could at least get the name right." :D
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Julia

Post by Julia »

I beat Assassin's Creed III.
The end was sad...
Artifex

Post by Artifex »

For the past couple months I've been playing through Skyrim on the Xbox. It's such a good and addicting game! I may be spending a little too much time on it. XD

I also just recently found this tower defence flash game on armorgames.com called Kingdom Rush. For being a free flash game it is insanely well made. If you like that kind of game you should definitely check it out.
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
Merun

Post by Merun »

Yep, still in gaming mode, hence why you don't see me.

Finished Bioshock Infinite in hard, overrated game, above average story with a corridor shooter setting. Story and gameplay doesn't mix at all. I should be caring for the girl, but she has a plotanium armor so meh.

Finished Tomb Raider in hard too. Better than Bioshock imo, at least I had fun during gameplay. Still, I don't care about a girl displayed as frail the next second can headshot random dude at point blank with a shotgun.

Finished Atelier Ayesha, better than both game above, everything is coherent in the game, and it's full of moe :D. But really, the world building is better thanks to character interaction, rather than stupid voice record left in a bucket ( I'm looking at you bioshock ), or a desert island full of dude to shoot. Also great OST.

My quest in TERA is getting close to the end: getting the best equipment in game lol. Grind grind grind. Otherwise, it's killing people in battleground like no end hohoho.
Merun @ Twitter
Artifex

Post by Artifex »

I recently got Dragon Quest IX as a graduation present, and it's a really good game! As I play through it I keep getting flashbacks to when I played Final Fantasy III on the DS. It really has a Final Fantasyesque feel to it.

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Pokemon White
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

I beat Okami HD a few days ago. I first played the original PS2 version when it first came out, and I still love it to this day. I have probably played through it at least 5 times, and I'm sure I will do it another 5 times and more! It's my favorite game ever after all~. :3

Now I'm playing Unchained Blades. It's a really fun and addicting RPG. I keep telling myself, "Okay, just five more minutes and then I will stop playing...." and then it turns out to be another hour. XD; It's fun. I'm playing it on my Nintendo 3DS, but I know it's for the PSP too (I don't have one). So if you like RPGs and have some time to relax, I definitely recommend this game. ^^

Animal Crossing finally comes out here in the States on Sunday. I know it comes out in Europe pretty soon as well. I'm so excited to finally play it. These games just make me happy. They're definitely feel good games! Is anyone else going to play the new Animal Crossing or already have?

Next month Rune Factory 4 comes out (finally) and then August comes Tales of Xillia and Dragon's Crown, so it's going to be a busy (and expensive. D:) summer for games~. And then the Fall season has even more games~ Yay!....(I need to find that pot full of gold at the end of the rainbow).
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
Artifex

Post by Artifex »

I've been playing Spore for the past few weeks. It was a game I had know about and wanted to play for a very long time, so I'm glad to finally get a copy. It definitely has gone beyond my expectations: creating creatures was one thing, but I was not expecting being able to customise entire planets!

Julia

Post by Julia »

I beat Assassin's Creed IV. The ending was rather abrupt.
I'm currently
[*]replaying Skyrim
[*]playing Papers, Please
[*]still haven't started playing Minecraft, Metro 2033, Bully, Bioshock, D&D Daggerdale, etc.