The compulsory "What are you playing?" gaming thread

Console, PC, MMO games
Tensa

Re: The compulsory "What are you playing?" gaming thread

Post by Tensa »

Still trying to finish CS 1.6 on Multiplayer.
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

PC: TES Skyrim (playing this A LOT)
Xbox 360: COD MW3
Xbox 360: AC Revelations (would still need to start the multiplayer part)
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

Only playing Cosmic Break (en), Rusty Hearts and World of Tanks at the moment. I miss playing pangya and making fun of Yatchii's shots =3
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Audition2 and Need for Speed: Most Wanted (replaying it at least once a year is like a tradition of sorts)... oh, and Legend of Zelda for the NES... i'm too dumb for that game, I swear >3>'
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

..Anime dress up games with wife. :oops: We may COD later. If I can convince her.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Evangeline Mcdowell wrote:Only playing Cosmic Break (en), Rusty Hearts and World of Tanks at the moment. I miss playing pangya and making fun of Yatchii's shots =3
Me tooo. We should play again. ;3;
私は悪魔です。
Merun

Post by Merun »

Who is getting into the Diablo 3 beta this weekend? xD
Merun @ Twitter
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I'm playing The Binding of Isaac. X]
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Merun

Post by Merun »

Hmm, since the servers are down, I can post here: Diablo 3, reached Inferno with my Demon Hunter.

Also made one run of Atelier Meruru between Friday and Monday... Saturday being the worst, I woke up at 6am to game lol.
Merun @ Twitter
Merun

Post by Merun »

I must be the only one gaming here xD

Since Diablo 3 is getting annoying thanks to Blizzard effort of making a crappy game, I have switched a bit.

Bought 5 games for 15euros from Origin, so I'm playing Alice Madness Returns. At the same time, I'm in the free trial of TERA. I haven't played a MMORPG for a good while, but damn, they sure have gotten pretty! Also cool gameplay. Just lack some people to play with and I would gladly subscribe. Here is a screenshot of my character, Shimerin :3
Attachments
TERA 2012-06-23 00-34-39-81.jpg
TERA 2012-06-23 00-34-39-81.jpg (374.76 KiB) Viewed 21544 times
Merun @ Twitter
Artifex

Post by Artifex »

Nah, you aren't the only one gaming, Merun. We're all just so busy gaming we have no time to post! >:3

By the way, is Diablo 3 really a crappy game? It seemed to get good reviews, but I haven't played it myself, so I don't know any specifics. One of my friends was really looking forward to it, so I'd hate to think that after waiting 12 years it's only a let down...

Anyway, some games I'm playing right now are my second run-through of Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, getting the final stars in Super Mario Galaxy (putting it off for 5 years is long enough, I think.:P), and Kirby's Epic Yarn.
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

*shrugs* i usually play the same games for a few months, so no use in me posting often about what i play xD

also, that little Elin ; _ ;
*sends jealousy waves*
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Merun

Post by Merun »

Rabbit-chan, you know, instead of sending jealousy wave, you can join me :3 I feel alone at the moment and could use some more cute Elin ^^

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/play ... seven-days

Diablo 3 is well, not the game I expected from Blizzard. It lacks polish. They had 10 millions players on WoW and they can't even make a decent service for their stupid always online game. Now major problem is how boring and unfun the game during endgame. First, Normal difficulty is a tutorial, Nightmare is better, Hell, is good, Inferno is simply awesomely bad design. Getting one shot by monster in every single corner. The problem is I just feel like skill is irrelevant. If a zombie start his attack animation and I flee half a screen before impact, it will still hit. Enemy projectile have huge hitbox, offscreen charge one shot you. There are games where when you die, you know it's because of your lack of skill, and I accept it, but here, it just feels like everything is just big inflated number. Instead of improved AI, new attack pattern to increase difficulty, they just upped all numbers. Add into that the super bad loot system and the auction house, you feel like the game is based around the auction house. The best gear is in the auction house at incredibly high price and of course, you can pay with real money.

Last patch which I hoped would make the game more interesting and sightly easier is just filled with the word "nerf". They nerfed every monster in Inferno by 20%, but the players by 50%, making the game as hard as before, not accounting for the repair cost increase. It's also the first game harder to play in group than in solo. I'm ok for the minion of Hell to get stronger when new player get in my game, but not the point that it's harder... They patched, but it's still harder And about patch, now they have hotfix, they can ninja patch their server without telling us what happened. Extremely annoying.

Tl;dr, I don't have fun in Diablo 3 in Inferno.

Anf after Mario Galaxy 1, there is Mario Galaxy 2, 242 stars. The last one, I rallied one afternoon with my cousin, we died around 80 times before getting it.
Merun @ Twitter
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

She's a hardworker! So I don't think she has the time to play Terra and do her daily routine. And well.... since we're on the same bench.... I doubt many Bulgarians will pay to play. Buying it for 50 dollars and then paying 15 dollars every month... I think that's roughly... one quarter of her salary. 65 dollars. I don't know her salary, but what jobs can you get nowadays around here...
Merun

Post by Merun »

I didn't pay for the trial. Actually I'm still not sure I will. I just lack one thing, people to play with. I don't usually start MMORPG alone but also, all of my past MMORPG experience had a sad end :(. My problem is also, people in game. Nothing is more annoying than a retarded teenager(figuratively speaking) in game.
Merun @ Twitter