Looking to buy the Sono Hanabira games

Console, PC, MMO games
shawurai

Looking to buy the Sono Hanabira games

Post by shawurai »

Simple really (I hope),

How many realeases have there been in a pacakage edition of these games?
I'm not interested in the download versions that you can buy on sites like Getchu. I'm looking to buy the games that were released at conventions like Comic Market. I'm not looking for the big one that is set to be released this month as I'll preorder it soon anyway.

It is a bit confusing as there seems to have been re-releases as (ex: C80 had 2 releases of older games) with maybe enhanced CG?? Not sure about this.

So far the games that I have are:
FUGURI-010 その花びらにくちづけを あまくておとなのとろけるちゅう (2010-10-25)
FUGURI-016 その花びらにくちづけを (new edition?) (1st game) (2011-08-12)
FUGURI-017 その花びらにくちづけを わたしの王子さま (new edtion?) (2nd game) (2011-08-12)

So how many am I missing? I can look for the games myself if nobody can provide any links (PM them to me if needed). I just don't want to end up with the same game twice.
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Julia

Re: Looking to buy the Sono Hanabira games

Post by Julia »

Taking a look in VNDB can help clear up different releases info:

http://vndb.org/v/all?sq=sonohana

You are missing eight games from the series.

If you live in Japan you can buy the package editions from MelonBooks or Getchu. If you aren't in Japan you'd need to get a proxy buyer.
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

I already checked both websites. The don't have all releases is package edititon.

I'm not sure if there's a way to check the product number anywhere. It would be a bit easier to there were some kind of official website somewhere to check out the different releases and categories for those releases (like some official goods/product page).

It is also e bit confusing as some games have been re-released and some not.
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Julia

Post by Julia »

Since all of them except the newest one are released as doujin works, they won't have a product number.

Sorry I can't be more helpful. Maybe you would have better luck with your questions at a SonoHana fansite like Petal's Garden, or VNDB forums for discussion of Fuguriya.
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
hinikuya

Post by hinikuya »

Official site: http://fuguriya.sakura.ne.jp/
(Top link says "all ages" and bottom says "18 and above". Please choose the one appropriate for you!)

If you visit the 作品紹介 (Product Lineup) page, you'll see an official list of their works.
Judging by that, there is no major difference for the re-releases.

If you visit the お知らせ (Announcements) page and read through some of the posts, you'll see specific details. Taking a look at the 2011/05/25 post, as that is related to two of the items you already own, you'll find what you're looking for.

お知らせその2
夏コミ向けの新アイテムとしては、長いコト完売状態でありました
「その花びらにくちづけを」 & 「わたしの王子さま」 の新装版をご用意しましたヨ?
「ドコにも売ってないよ!?」 と、ご要望も多く頂いておりましたので、
せっかくだからと2本同時にお届け致します~

……と言っても、先行してお出ししました 「恋人つなぎ」 とほぼ同じく、
以下の変更になっております~
・パッケージ絵を描き下ろし
・セカンドシリーズ以降で追加したBGMや背景絵を追加で使用。
・音声レベルの再調整、誤字脱字修正など、デバッグやり直し (´・ω・`)オハズカシイ…

と、言う程度ですんで、すでにプレイ済みの方は、華麗にスルーしてください~

と、ゲームの完全新作は、9末頃にお出し出来るんじゃないかな~と思っております。
今度のペアは、エリスと雫の2作目ですんで、どうぞご期待下さいね~

"Announcement number 2:
For the upcoming summer Comiket, we'll be re-releasing the out-of-stock "Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo" and "Watashi no Oujisama".
We heard many of you cry "I can't find it anywhere!?", and so we are taking this chance to make both of these available at once.

...With that said, it will follow in the same fashion as "Koibito Tsunagi", and include the following changes:
・The package art is new
・The BGM and background art that was available in their respective sequels have been included and are available for use
・Voice levels have been readjusted, typos correct, and various other debugging measures have been taken (´・ω・`) so embarrassed...

As such, those who have already played the games can gracefully ignore these entries~.

Also, we believe the next new entry in the series should be out by the end of September.
The upcoming pair will be Eris and Shizuku, in their second game. Please look forward to it!

Anyway, at a glance, it looks like only the first three games in the series have been remade in that fashion. Specifically, "Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo", "Watashi no Oujisama" and "Anata to Koibito Tsunagi".
時間は余るものではなく作るもの
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Ah, thank you very much for the information. This official pages should help me find what I'm looking for.

Julia

Post by Julia »

hinikuya wrote:Anyway, at a glance, it looks like only the first three games in the series have been remade in that fashion. Specifically, "Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo", "Watashi no Oujisama" and "Anata to Koibito Tsunagi".
This corresponds with the info on VNDB.