Problems staying connected

Console, PC, MMO games
Zachris

Problems staying connected

Post by Zachris »

Yea, after alot of trouble getting on I finally manage. And after randomly selecting a school (since I have no clue what you all play on now adays) I start the beginner mission and just suddenly after that I crash.....

Now there should not be any problem hardware wise since I played before with the same machine, and I dont got any programs that block the Yogurting game since I turn all the programs that has such function off.

Now I humbly ask...What the hell should I do?! damn it, I REALLY wanna play! T_T
amfest

Post by amfest »

this shows which server we're on . .harmonica . .. and as for school alot of us are at Yoi. As for crashing . .hmm I have no idea :/ maybe adjust some of the video options .. I can't really check it all out right now .. cause i have to get ready for work so I"m in a rush . . hopefully some one else wll help cause I have a 12 hour shift >_>
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

I've had some problems where loading maps will time out or everything just suddenly stops...though i think it might be due to high server load. happens more during the busy hours for me.
Miyuki

Post by Miyuki »

Update v-card driver? D: <- been suggesting this to a whole lotta people lately
Zachris

Post by Zachris »

I'll try that