Yogurting MMORPG

Console, PC, MMO games
amfest

Post by amfest »

hmm are you sure there aren't any new video drivers for that onboard?

Not sure it'd do much but you could try adjusting the settings

When you first start it up click the middle blue bottom button (of course after it's update patches if any :P ) and then the settings menu should pop up.

Heres a sorta translation

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/G ... etting.png

Not really much to work with there.

Heres another translation totally in english.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f400/ ... ttings.jpg

at least I can turn off the guide character so she wont' be on my screen anymore since i can't use her help since I can't read japanese XD
amfest

Post by amfest »

Screenshot updates :D

OH!! Look who we ran into!

XD

More english speakers!!

We're taking over!

we also ran into fuwari though they didn't have a romanji name so I'm like ick! . .lol
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

aaaah stuff this..........when i get home im gonna download this....amfest email me what i gotta do or if you loged on msn il talk to ya then 8)
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

I'm in. I ran into watanuki earlier. and we killed boxes while he showed me the ropes. well I'm going to sleep. I got work in 6 hours. :cry: and I work a double shift.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

So I managed to get it to work on my other PC (guess the onboard VGA just wasn't tough enough to handle the graphics) and I'm in, I think I selected the correct server but I didn't run into anyone from here though...
I totally don't get what the point of the game is though, I just ran around for 10 minutes without a clue of what I was doing. :P

Screenie:

Just doesn't seem very easy to get the most of out of this game if you don't master Japanese.

If you guys are 'serious' about playing an mmoprg together with a group of e-shuushuu members, maybe we should check one out that's in english?
Like Flyff (Fly for Fun), it's free and has an english version.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

agreed :)

it would be tetter if it was in english so we all can play it.....ha we could make a party and call it fighters of the all mighty shuu :lol:
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

just started to download the file.....looks good.......i just hope there are :) other people here that will play it
amfest

Post by amfest »

well like most mmorpgs smithy you level ..gain items/weapons/armor (clothing) . . . you grab quests in yogurting for money or you can sell stuff . . . The little yogurting Y Logo with the NEW over them are typically where you can level. Just hop on in and choose an area to level in .. if you click on one and see an image in the top area that means there is a room open to join so you can get in the classroom where everyone joins then hit the orange button the left to signal you're ready to start or if you are the leader push it once everyone signals they are ready by having a button next to their names on the list on the right. Or if you want to go solo just create your own room and start quickly.

The NPCs with the Happy face over them are either quest guys or store/auction sorta things. Like when you first appear in Yoi you're next to one of those Y warp things and there is a teddy bear looking NPC there. If you talk to him and choose the 2nd option there will be a lists of quests you can take. As you open up more rooms you can get more quests from certain NPCs so dont think you've done them all. questing is a good way to get money and items.

This will help you on understanding how to figure out how to do quests without knowing japanese.

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7814/help6ga.jpg

Basically in the leveling areas after you finish an area and clear it you get your XP and the items you've obtained. You'll then see your report card where at the bottom you'll get a letter grade on how wel you did. You need to get an umm I think it was a B+ on all those levels in order to get to the next grade then you'll be able to use higher level items.

help on clothing.

http://s13.invisionfree.com/yogurting/i ... wtopic=126

I'm really liking Yogurting but I can't play right now since I'm on my 12 hour shift days .. have 2 more days of that then I'll be off for 2 where I will eat yogurt like crazy! That other MMO looks sorta interesting Smithy but it doesn't beat schoolgirls :P but I'll keep it in mind when the Yogurt spoils :P

Oh yea check the invisionfree forum areas for yogurting info though it's spread out all over the place -_-;; need a better put together place <_<

and hope to catch you in game :)
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Well I'm in the game. My phone is 0017-1977 in it I think.

Edit:

Well I played some quests with Anony and Watanuki (thanks for the fun time and all the help guys), also ran into Ai (he has good fashion sense) after that.

Some screenshots:
Nothing beats school uniforms...

With Anony, Watanuki and Ai:

All 4 of us bustin' a move or two:
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

since it is the cool thing to do.
Screenshots
and the last for now a close up of me.
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

the screenshot to end all screenshots

Eichi-sama

Post by Eichi-sama »

The only mmorpg i play is ragnarok......thas all. i don't play others...more like i can't play it. xp
ImageImage
Zachris

Post by Zachris »

Well since almost everyone on E-shuushuu plays this game i think im gonna join to, soo im wondering where I can find a guide on how to register?
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

Zachris:
Here's the very nice walkthru that amfest posted (with pictures!) that he got from another website (oop, credit for fuwari too); it's in another thread:

viewtopic.php?t=67

Hey guys, I'll see ya soon... dling the client now...
a little cumbersome, the registration process...
Last edited by onomeister on Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

...BTW... even with my Cable and near 100kb/s dl speed, it was gonna take 2hrs to dl!!!!
WORD OF ADVICE: use Download Accelerator (it's freeware), and now Im getting 335kb/s and only 35mins to dl the client!! HAHAHA.. erm sorry.
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!