Yogurting MMORPG

Console, PC, MMO games
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

Dont usually try to get in a room with someone else you dont know or didnt ask you to join them. 9 times out of 10 that have already started the Episode, indicated by the percentage of how much its completed.
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

Well watanuki found out what was wrong. I had to leave an episode before it was fininshed so I have now been branded a quiter. :cry: :oops: So I am not alowed to join games for 2 hours. Not real time unfortunately, Oh well. I wish school wasn't taking so much of my time then I could play more.
amfest

Post by amfest »

lol I've quitted before by accident but then again I idle alot so that went by without me noticing that I can't join a game.
gourry_gabriev610

amfest wrote:lol I've quitted before by accident but then again I idle alot so that went by without me noticing that I can't join a game.
Ah if only I had the time to be able to idle for long periods of time. But I spend mabye 5 hours a day outside of class studing. College is so hard I bearly get any time to play yogurting except after 9 or 10 at night. :cry:
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

I can relate to that gourry_gabriev610, I usually have but a few hours before or after work to play too.

Often the hours you can put into an mmorpg can define how good your character evolves, if used wisely and well spent, more time in such an mmorpg means you can do more quests/missions and hence assemble more funds and gain more experience and levels.

And anyway, what's up with someone in Yogurting giving me the nickname smecchi? Ecchi, moi? Why I never! :P
Zachris

Post by Zachris »

I guess im one of the few lucky who can play around half the day during normal school days O_o and more when its not
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

i downloaded Yogurting but for some reason it wont work on my pc.....not happy....and il have to wait till next month till i can dl it again cos of my dl limit! :cry: :-({|= [-o<
Fettgans

Post by Fettgans »

nemesis the anime hunter wrote:i downloaded Yogurting but for some reason it wont work on my pc.....not happy....and il have to wait till next month till i can dl it again cos of my dl limit! :cry: :-({|= [-o<
Don't cry, I know your pain. That's why I didn't bother dling this game.
We are born under a sad, sad star :(
|[ Current projects : DoujinSuki | CF ]|
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

That's odd... what are your PC's specs nemesis?
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

*eyes Pounce's hat*
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

AAAAargh...! I give up. Ive tried for the last 3 days to get this game running on my laptop, but I just don't seem to have the specs to run it... And I had spent a long time just to register, not realizing I needed a separate Yogurting ID/Pswrd other than the GungHo ID/pswd (Like someone above mentioned in this thread).

What happens is, once I login, I just get a black screen for 10 or more minutes, then I go back to the login screen with a msg telling me that "the server timed out". HOWEVER: another 10minutes, and my laptop shuts down suddenly (from overheating I think). Repeated this 4 times, same result...

Anyways, I was already considering upgrading my desktop pc anyways. Then I can reDL/reinstall it...

I hope there's still room for one more in the Yoi School club after a week or so...

if in case anyone asks, my specs: Mobile Intel Celeron 1.7GHz, 256MB RAM, ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 (32MB), about 10Gig empty HD space, got DirectX 9.0c. I'm thinking my video/graphics card needs upgrading... (Yep, I just checked the specifications page on www.yogurting.jp/tostart/client_dl and minimum req is 64MB VRAM)

Can anyone tell me if an "Intel Extreme Graphics Card" will do the job? I don't have a lot of money to spend, and looking at a Desktop for $400 with 2.8GHz proc, 512MB RAM, 80Gb HD.
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

That's a weird problem...is your laptop shutting down 10 minutes after you close the program, or are you trying to log in immediately after the first error message?

Laptop video cards are pretty powerful. I ran Halo (on minimum settings) with a 16 meg built in ATI card on my IBM Thinkpad R40 with stats equivalent or less than your laptop.

Right click "My Computer" on your desktop and select "Manage". can you find any alerts in the Computer Management (Local) -> System Tools -> Event Viewer logs that are being generated by Yogurting.exe?
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

Oh, and servers are down for maintenance right now, so you wouldn't be able to connect. Still wouldn't explain your other attempts though.

Concerning the new computer budget, if you aren't buying brand name prebuilt systems, I think you can get a pretty decent computer for $500 CAD. Intel Extreme Graphics Card isn't a card at all...it's an intergrated chipset. Even an obsolete AGP ATI Radeon 9200/9600 would be much better.

the computer store I go to is situated in Ontario only, but these are examples from their packages

AMD: $510
Motherboard-----Asus K8N nForce
RAM---------------512MB DDR400 PC3200
Hard Drive-------WD 80GB 7200rpm 8MB Cache
ROM--------------16X Dual Layer DVD-Writer
Case--------------Antec SLK1650B Mid Tower
Video Card-------GeForce 5200 128MB DDR
Sound Card------Onboard Sound
Keyboard---------Logitech Office Pro
Mouse-------------Logitech Optical Mouse (Black)
Speakers---------Logitech X230 Speakers
CPU---------------Sempron 2500+

Intel: $673 (pricey, I know...but I was looking for non-intergrated video)
Motherboard-----Gigabyte GA-8S661FXM-775
RAM--------------Kingmax 256MB DDR400 x 2
Hard Drive-------Maxtor 200GB 7200rpm 16MB
ROM--------------16x DVD+/-RW Dual Layer
Case-------------Nova ATX Mid Tower w/ 400W
Video Card------RADEON 9550 256MB AGP
Sound Card-----Onboard 8-Ch Sound
Keyboard--------Logitech Deluxe Keyboard
Mouse------------Logitech Wheel Mouse Optical
Speakers--------Creative P5800
CPU--------------P4 2.66 GHz
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Ah..., !! I only have 256 Mb Ram. >_< no wonder mine goes so slow.
and I don't have a video card installed. just using the one supported by the motherboard. >_<
gourry_gabriev610

solwyvern wrote:Ah..., !! I only have 256 Mb Ram. >_< no wonder mine goes so slow.
and I don't have a video card installed. just using the one supported by the motherboard. >_<
That is all I got also. I get lag while playing yogurting all the time. But I am able to stop it by eating yogurt. I find yoplait to be the most effective. 8)