Yogurting MMORPG

Console, PC, MMO games
Ecchi-BANZAII

Post by Ecchi-BANZAII »

Mohahaha it worked on my IBM R40 after all...
but under the loading-time (below) it looked like it crashed but I heard the music and desided to wait 3 minutes and then it started.
runs at maybe 20-30fps, but still this is way below minimum requirements...

If I want it to run lagg-free I can play on my stationcomputer
AMD 3700+, nVIDIA XFX 7800GT (.......) but that's no fun cuz that comp is always offline (no connection at home)...
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Ecchi-BANZAII wrote:no connection at home...
My worst nightmare...
Biba

Post by Biba »

Ecchi-BANZAII wrote: Mohahaha it worked on my IBM R40 after all...
but under the loading-time (below) it looked like it crashed but I heard the music and desided to wait 3 minutes and then it started.
runs at maybe 20-30fps, but still this is way below minimum requirements...
What are your specs (IBM R40)?
Did you try to look in the bios if it is possible to allocate more RAM to the video card?
Do you have the latest drivers (especially for the video card)?
Did you try to lower the settings for yogurting (resolution, details, colors,...) You can adjust those in 'YoSetup.exe' (see the installation directory of Yogurting).
amfest

Post by amfest »

d'oh ecchi ..you joined the opposite school . .lol
test

Post by test »

hehe shall I shange cuz this is my second account, don't mind changing cuz this char is 15 minutes old
oyeah My Comp Spec is:

P4M 1.92GHz
20GB HDD 4200RPM 1MB cache
Ati Mobility M6 16MB AGP 4x
1x256MB RAM with CL2.5.3.3.6 166MHz

Ecchi-BANZAII

Post by Ecchi-BANZAII »

They're kinda wierd but here's most of mu screenshots taken on my Laggtop. I know it's not in the screnshot thread but... but the rest of the screenshots will be placed in that thead, after I stated on the other school...

Edited by moderator:
I've removed your screenshots Ecchi-Banzai. Sorry, but they were far too suggestive to be propper for the forum. You're free to post "Yogurting" screenshots in the propper "Yogurting" thread, but I'll ask you to refrain from posting such types of screenshots.
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Smithy wrote:
Ecchi-BANZAII wrote:no connection at home...
My worst nightmare...
I don't want to go back to the hell I was in before internet. [-(
amfest

Post by amfest »

you should see how lost I am when my connection goes out . . or the power goes out XD.
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

Btw amfest, that is a really cool Sig... I love it!
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!
amfest

Post by amfest »

onomeister wrote:Btw amfest, that is a really cool Sig... I love it!
thanks onomeister . .I just recorded spinning around my character with fraps .. then cropped to where I wanted it . .deleted frames till I got a fluid loop . saved frames to png .. imported png sequence into flash 8 . . imported onto another layer my old bad cutout of the yogurting logo at title screen flash . . . .. aligned it . .and deleted frames till I got the flash to happen somewhere near the end of the loop and deleted out excessive frames to match fly around loop. Added text in flash for Club shuu shuu .. finally exported as png sequence back into animated gif software (i tried gif making in flash and it came out really nasty -_-;; ) then finally sized animation down from 512 width . lol. It's still a rather hefty filesize though :( but that's cause for at least the smothness of the flyaround it requires alot of changing frames :\ and to reduce the dimensions even more would just make it really bleh :(
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

...O_o I'm not even gonna attempt to do what u did to make that... How long would it take for a layman to learn what you know to make sumthing like that??

BTW!!!! I got my new refurb'ed desktop upgr AND I'm online now Yogurting! YAAAY yayay yay :P :lol: :wink:

My new specs: eMachines 150Gb HD space; AMD Athlon 64 3200+, MMX, 3D Now, ~2.2GHz; 512MB RAM; ATI RADEON Express 200 (only 128MB VRAM :?), pretty sweet deal for only $450 Canadian (has DVD-+/RW drive too!)

...so is there still room in "shuushuu" club? and how do I "join" it?

That episode with the boxes... I get killed every time... what am I doing wrong?

anyways, I'm sooooo happy right now...! what time zone and time of the day usually are you guys online btw???
Last edited by onomeister on Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

@_@ amfest it's dizzy.
hmmm, I haven't logged in for a while at yogurting. Seems that when I do play, there no one else online. timezones... >_>
I guess I'll have to play in the morning to be able to play with everyone, but that doesn't always happen
Biba

Post by Biba »

I just wanted to ask something about what I saw at the screenshot-section, but I didn't want to interupt the pics there. Is it possible to do quests at the other school as well? :shock: I totally did not know that, or did I miscomprehend something? :?
amfest

Post by amfest »

Biba wrote:I just wanted to ask something about what I saw at the screenshot-section, but I didn't want to interupt the pics there. Is it possible to do quests at the other school as well? :shock: I totally did not know that, or did I miscomprehend something? :?
hmm I haven't checked if you can do quests . ..never thought about it . .but you can run the Episodes there for sure. They are different that's for sure cause Estiva is a more modern school expect modern style things like machines . running around in sewers and the like .. even guns. While in Yoi you'll find older style things like occult . or youkai ;)

Also different ep lengths and xp payout . . like y2 boss is really short at estiva . .. if you have a good team can be cleared in 3 minutes or so. . while y2 boss at Yoi can take a while to get to boss .. but of course estiva's boss doesn't pay as good as Yoi's .. like 3 percent at my current level compared to 12 percent. Depends though . .cause at certain levels it's better and some it's worse.
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

btw amfest, you know how I sort of suggested that you should write a manual about all that useful info that you had given me during our Yogurting session (like items/weapons/upgrades etc etc)...

Are you able to find an already-made manual on all this on one of those MMORPG fan websites and post a link? (*duh I should just google for that myself; but I thought others would be interested also). We should ask Watanuki to sticky that, so that dumb@sses like me don't have to continuously ask you for this information....

Where was that link that you gave already for some info in another earlier thread?

**EDIT: btw... It snowed yesterday! Big mother snowflakes and about 5 cm's worth of snow! I can still see it on the trees...

***EDIT: n/m, the link that you gave me during one of our online sessions:
http://yogurting.s140.org/
It's all in Japanese though... Would take a VERY long time to translate all that useful info on that site (not fully native-level yet...meh)