Yogurting MMORPG

Console, PC, MMO games
amfest

Yogurting MMORPG

Post by amfest »

has anyone heard of this or played it? . . . recently saw a flash mixing some of the Yogurting always music video animation to another song and was curious about it so I went looking around to find out it's an MMORPG that's in school . .. orginally it was suppoesdly for girls and then some guy played and loved it so they added in guy characters also >_>

http://www.yogurting.com korean site

http://www.yogurting.jp/ japanese version

I say even if you're not into MMORPG style games get the music video as it's really awesome.

Heres a the initial flash I found that had some of the music video.

http://users3.ev1.net/~amfest/yogurting_always.swf

The MV is actual song length . ..I really like the song ^^

I've read a post off a board where they were talking about it . .like feb 25 and I read that the game is free with only certain items where you have to buy them on the japanese version . Just to sign up for a gung ho ID and then add in yogurting to your account list . . .though I'm a little lost on sign up as I don't really know japanese really. (well I can listen a little but reading is another matter >_> ) ah well :( Maybe I can find an english walkthrough :P

http://boardr.yogurting.com/files/yg/at ... 106722.jpg

http://boardr.yogurting.com/files/yg/at ... 101790.jpg

http://boardr.yogurting.com/files/yg/at ... /97731.jpg

http://boardr.yogurting.com/files/yg/at ... /86528.jpg <-- LOL

http://boardr.yogurting.com/files/yg/at ... /70126.jpg neko mimi!!

I really want to play this :(
AnimeJ

Post by AnimeJ »

Kotaku from Tsunami Channel posted about it a while ago.. as of now it's JP only, which is kinda sad ; ;

Would I play it though? Yea, I would :P
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

apparently, the Japanese company importing this game from a Korean online gaming company had paid $3.5 MILLION!!!
That's a lot of anime dvds! :lol:
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!
amfest

Post by amfest »

Well I finally got a Gungho ID and got my yogurting attraction ID . . downloaded the game and installed :D and got in game and am playing now though I'm a bit lost XD

Well without further mumble jumbo . . meet my first character

Pounce!

heh I sorta got tired of trying to think up some nice name that would typically be japanese and then it was already in use . .this time I think i'll come up with simple words to represent my names :P

I'm currently playing on the Harmonica server at Yoi school. Yea I like the traditional look ^^ so if anyone else is playing or has some advice let me know :D I'm only useing the first little warp mission thing after the tutorial one .. fighting those little jumping boxes . .I did something wrong and a giant one appeared and killed me >_< My poor pounce . .she was pounced by the jumping box! :(

EDIT: Thought I'd throw in another screenshot

Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

must...resist...addictive MMORPG. >.<
amfest

Post by amfest »

Since I'm not playing with anyone I've been trying to level up slowly to face some of the other rooms. Although I'm trying to do other things. Love that's it's free although like gunbound in order to get some items you have to pay with cash. Not a big deal I suppose . .just do as much as you can for free and have fun :D.

More Screenshots: me taking on the evil jumping boxes!

RAWR!!!!Need more outfits!! . ..or I'm going to just strip down to my gym clothes and fight that way :P
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

WOoOw kewl looking MMORPG! I am sooo tempted to join... How long is the free trial period? (then once that period is over, I perhaps could delete my cookies then sign up again... right?)
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!
amfest

Post by amfest »

no no no .. the game IS free to play except certain things in game you require to pay real money for. so basically a store system. You can though sell off items to make cash and buy certain store bought weapons and outfits . .and the stuff that requires real cash you can see if someone is auctioning them so you can get them that way instead of buying with real money. Or so I've heard. I haven't gotten that far yet :POtherwise the game is free to play you can level up . .. wear your clothes . . explore . . meet people :P

All you have to do is signup for a japanese gungho ID . .in the translation help thread it was described how to create one . . I also gave some extra links.
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

Is it possible that you could halp me through the whole getting the id thing I read absolutely no japanese, and deffenitly not kanji. I love mmorpgs and this would be great to try this one. I am just getting board of runescape and kings of chaos
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

i've been playing world of warcraft and private server ragnarok online. :twisted:
amfest

Post by amfest »

gourry_gabriev610 wrote:Is it possible that you could halp me through the whole getting the id thing I read absolutely no japanese, and deffenitly not kanji. I love mmorpgs and this would be great to try this one. I am just getting board of runescape and kings of chaos
Well I can't either XD . . you could try babelfish translator to get english to japanese then copy and paste that. for my name I just used the japanese IME on windows to write out my name so to speak. since you type out the letters and it forms the character. some letters didn't form a character so I just worked it out to sound close enough and got the characters I needed. That's another thing make sure you enable japanese support on your pc if you don't have it already. Also though on the walkthrough for sign up says to write one in kanji and hte other in katakana I just inputed the same thing which I'm not really sure what it was . .it wasn't kanji that's for sure but I wans't sure if i was in katakana mode or hiragani *shrugs* I didn't really pay attention but it accepted it never the less. I think the only time I used babel fish was for the question and answer part to retrive your password if you lose it. It's not really that important. Other than that there really shouldn't be any problems I think. Just follow the guides in the other thread and there are 3 of them so you have plenty of help ^^ But if you hit a road block I guess state which part you're having problems with.

and for some more screenies :P

New SWord!!

Love that hat ^^

awwww ^^ ^^ ^^

Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

dear god...what have i done? i'm downloading the client.

I blame YOOOOOOOOOU!!!!! >.<
amfest

Post by amfest »

Watanuki wrote:dear god...what have i done? i'm downloading the client.

I blame YOOOOOOOOOU!!!!! >.<
LOL

Well if you join the Harmonica Server give me a ring on the cellphone ingame Pounce's number is 0033-0009

I'm not really sure how cellphones work really I suppose they are like PMin and such. And I'm at the traditional Evening school . . though you can buy a bus ticket to get to the other school though you can't do any missions there from what I know I think. You can also go there view the sewers.

heh . .back to playing!

stripped down to my gym clothes and was dancing with another user .. there was someone else in the background grooving along . .lol
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

This looks pretty cool, I might try it out now that I've finished the story in "Star Ocean Till The End Of Time".

How can you know the commands and communicate with other players if you don't know Japanese though?
AnimeJ

Post by AnimeJ »

Guess, buy a Kanji>English dictionary, etc.