Invalid Filename

See something wrong? Let us know
demon_turtle1028

Invalid Filename

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

http://e-shuushuu.net/image/128041/

Whenever I click that picture to full view, Invalid Filename comes up.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Artifex

Re: Invalid Filename

Post by Artifex »

I remember this coming up in this thread. If it's the same problem as before, it means that the image was lost from the database somewhere down the line. The best thing to do would be to report the image and have a mod disable it.
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

Can you click on the image and see if it loads for you, just in case its my computer acting up?
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Artifex

Post by Artifex »

demon_turtle1028 wrote:Can you click on the image and see if it loads for you, just in case its my computer acting up?
When I click on the image I get the same "Invalid Filename" error you mentioned, so it's not just on your computer. Sorry, I should have mentioned that in my last post. :P
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
Julia

Post by Julia »

I get the same error. I'll repost it from zerochan, but I can't disable it. I get "Error: Unable to move image to deactivated dir"

edit: uuu, can't even repost it... Error: This file has already been submitted (Binary compare).
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
tw
Lyrical Magical tw-chan

Post by tw »

foxed.
Julia

Post by Julia »

Four more invalid filenames to fix: http://e-shuushuu.net/admin/reports/
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3