Number of uploads

See something wrong? Let us know
YukiMay

Number of uploads

Post by YukiMay »

On my e-shuushuu account (not my forum one), the number of uploads seems to be wrong. Like... it says that I'm only allowed 6 uploads today and I haven't uploaded any today. I looked at the upload dates of my previous images. The ones I've uploaded yesterday were all on May 5th. And the ones I've uploaded today was on May 6th, then I've requested one to be deleted as I've accidentally reposted an image, so in total, I've uploaded 6. Now, when I go to uploading, it says that I've uploaded as many images as I'm allowed for today. My username there is exactly the same as my forum one.
Crimson_Camelia

Re: Number of uploads

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

Probably when you were uploading pictures today, it was too early. You are allowed to upload 15 images daily, but this "daily" doesn't mean that you can, for example, upload fifteen images before midnight, then few minutes after midnight you will have slots again.
There's need to be gap between uploads. In my case it is 20 hours, but I think I once read user comment saying other time - however, let's say that around those 20 hours. Wait few hours until your slots will be refreshed, but if this is not the actual problem, write again, so we will know about bug.
YukiMay

Post by YukiMay »

Thanks. The problem is solved now. Sorry, I'm still reasonably new to this site.
Rina521

Post by Rina521 »

i have a problem in the number of uploads here as of march 29
because the number of uploads is 10 instead of 15 a day