Possible site lag?

See something wrong? Let us know
Aizawa

Possible site lag?

Post by Aizawa »

Pretty much as the title says. It's been lagging for me. I use tabs every time I use the internet on my laptop, and it just goes normal, then slow. Mostly slow. I thought, "Well, I just got a new laptop, so maybe it's that. Or maybe it's my connection". But when I use my tabs, like Tumblr, Facebook, Pixiv, ect. they all run fast and fine. So it only happens on Shuu for me. So I thought maybe it was a bug? I haven't read any other people experiencing this, so it could just be my end after all, but I just wanted to throw that out there.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
RockRabbit

Re: Possible site lag?

Post by RockRabbit »

Yeah, I have some minor trouble as well, sometimes the images would load so slowly, that mozilla will decide to not load them in the end and i have to refresh.. and other times, when reverse searching with google, it gives me errors, which doesn't usually happen and i think it might have something to do with the lag issue. at first i thought that it's because of the whole valentine's background being removed or something, but it's still happening every now and then.. so maybe they're fixing up something on the site? that's my only guess..
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Aizawa

Re: Possible site lag?

Post by Aizawa »

If it helps, I have Google Chrome now [Miss Firefox] and it does the same thing. Site maintenance makes sense. Thanks.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?