Can't create an account on Wiki

See something wrong? Let us know
deFco247

Can't create an account on Wiki

Post by deFco247 »

As in subject; I can't register an account because I'm always getting the following error:
Login error
Incorrect or missing confirmation code.
I'm answering the question with the same password (tried even the simpler ones consisting only of lowercase letters) which I'm using for registering, but this doesn't work.
Tried this in PaleMoon (Firefox based browser), Chrome and IE 10 with no avail.
I've noticed that my browser is autofilling that field with my nickname, but leaving it like this also doesn't work.
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Re: Can't create an account on Wiki

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

Registration was temporarily disabled because of the highly sophisticated bots vandalizing the wiki. I have re-enabled it for you deFco247.
deFco247

Re: Can't create an account on Wiki

Post by deFco247 »

Thank you.
Registration was temporarily disabled because of the highly sophisticated bots vandalizing the wiki.
From my modest knowledge with forum software I can at least suggest that you should use a question that can't be searched through Google.
For example the one I've answered:
In the rules section of E-shuushuu, what is the minimum resolution for non-animated images?
Put it in Google and you will see that the answer for it is directly visible in the first result.
Having more than one question makes it hard to track which one is eventually cracked by bots.