Problems with registering on forums

See something wrong? Let us know
Crimson_Camelia

Problems with registering on forums

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

(I think I remember this being issue while ago, but I cannot find the exact topic focused on this problem, so I'm creating new one)

One of users asked me for help, because she hadn't been able to register here on ShuuShuu forums. Everytime she click "Register", it gives her message "Creating a new account is currently not possible.".
I checked this on my computer, and I get the same result.
I thought it may be just temporary issue, since newest member of forums registered the same day she asked me, but as the time goes by, result it the same.

Could someone please look what may be the reason for this error?
Sara

Re: Problems with registering on forums

Post by Sara »

Could it be the same thing here viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1877&p=70022#p70022 , but just on forum ?
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

If I recall correctly, I have never registered on forums; just enabled my account through my shuu profile on the main page..
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Crimson_Camelia

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

My... memories don't serve me here. I completely forgot about it orz
Okay, I'll tell her about this and see if it possibly work.

Could that mean forums have disabled registration to avoid spammers?
Last edited by Crimson_Camelia on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sara

Post by Sara »

Luckly , this problem do not exist anymore (^^).

I still need to get familiar with forum , but anyway: If this thread is not of any use anymore,should it be locked?
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

Not really. If any other user experiences the same problem, the error can be posted in this topic and it becomes relevant again. :)
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
Sara

Post by Sara »

That's understandable, thank you for explaining! :)
Sara

Post by Sara »

I'm here to report another registration on forum problem. We still have use on this thread.
When I logout from forum, I clicked on registration field, but what I got as a result is that registration currently isn't available.
More importantly, friend of mine and very active user on e-shuushuu, chrono07,had problems with registration on forum for a long time. So I thought moderators and administrator can enable registration for her here, as they did for my sister. She would be very grateful, she was trying to register here for such a long time. She wanted to PM moderator about this problem, but she didn't in the end. So I'm doing it in her stead.

Thanks in advance!
yong

Post by yong »

Not sure if too late to reply: viewtopic.php?p=70158&sid=3970ea4e31a83 ... 2ea#p70158
I've just checked her profile, her forum account is active, all she need to do is just log in shuu forum with user name and password that same with the imageboard.