Increase image upload limit for tag team members and mods?

Have a good idea? Let us know
Starra

Increase image upload limit for tag team members and mods?

Post by Starra »

So, this may be a bit of a pain to ask, but I think tagging team members and moderators should be allowed to upload more images than regular members. I'm thinking something along the lines of:

Regular members: 15, the current limit.
Tagging team members: 20.
Mods: 25.

I mean, I'm not sure, but yeah ^_^.
Fhant

Re: Increase image upload limit for tag team members and mods?

Post by Fhant »

Why should tag team members have special rights over regular members? Alot of regulars are pointing out tags and artists and even welcome the newcomers.
As far as I rememeber are the Tag team members a special group of members that help out the mod, not an elite team with special privliges.
It's fine as it is now I would say, since everyone can upload an equal amount per day and cannot exceed it.
[Signature space. $10]
Merun

Post by Merun »

The tag team not only help us but are also examples of how to use and behave on shuushuu. There is no reward for their job ( same for the mods ) right now so I can understand if people wants some kind of privilege.

As for the image upload limit, I only know 2 persons with more than 15 uploads per day: anonymous_object and myself. Oblivously, he is the admin so he can do what he want, and for me, well... one day asked me if I wanted to have a limit of 20.
Merun @ Twitter
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Merun wrote:The tag team not only help us but are also examples of how to use and behave on shuushuu.
So... the members are the lowiest scum of the board? Bull Merun, members also know how to behave and point out others how to do so.

And as you said, mods and tag team members have no rewards. And I think it should be kept that way, just because everyone will have it's limits.
[Signature space. $10]
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

Look, taggers and mods are invited to join. As a result, more is expected from them than normal users. I have no problems with granting them extra privileges in return.

That is not to say normal users shouldn't be treated well and I don't think that's the case =P There are non tagger/mod users that regularly upload high quality images that are fully and correctly tagged. In this case, I would be willing to increase their daily upload limit upon request. In other words, if there is a valid reason to increase the limit, I am willing to do it.
e-shuushuu!
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

I think our greatest reward is to see the board going smoothly. And being respected.

I really don't need anything else.
Starra

Post by Starra »

Whoops, I didn't mean to start a disagreement or anything D:. I'm not saying members don't matter, it's just... idk.

Or maybe once you reach a certain number of images your limit increases automatically? Is that possible?
Merun wrote:As for the image upload limit, I only know 2 persons with more than 15 uploads per day: anonymous_object and myself. Oblivously, he is the admin so he can do what he want, and for me, well... one day asked me if I wanted to have a limit of 20.
Ah, I see. I was thinking of asking Anony but I didn't want to bother him or come across as demanding, which I tend to do ^_^;.