"Spoiler" written under spoiler images.

Have a good idea? Let us know
Quenlin

"Spoiler" written under spoiler images.

Post by Quenlin »

Like how Repost links are under the Repost images, I think that if an image is marked as a spoiler, it should say it under the image as a few people have spoiler thumbnails disabled, and might end up spoiling it in the comments since they didn't know.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
NoTitle

Re: "Spoiler" written under spoiler images.

Post by NoTitle »

You mean like comments saying it's spoiled for the ending, a certain character, or an outcome of some kind? I have had problems where I've been spoiled something, at the most of times out of pure curiousity of the spoiler itself, and I don't think many others do that. But it might become repetative if there is only a few or one spoiler for a certain series, and it's mostly by the uploader's choice to mention the nesessary spoiler, but I'm not completely against this.
But my words could mean nothing. 8D;;
Julia

Re: "Spoiler" written under spoiler images.

Post by Julia »

When I post a spoiler image I usually try to remember to put in a comment or the metadata field "spoiler for episode 7" or whatever. This would be a good thing for others to do as well. Also if you post a spoiler image that is a crossover you should write which series it spoils.

I would like an option to search for spoilers. For example say a user is currently watching a series and then they finish it. So they have already seen many posted images but have not looked at the spoilery ones. So they want to be able to find the spoiler images they missed while they were watching it.
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3