PSG Cartoon Images

Have a good idea? Let us know
softfang

PSG Cartoon Images

Post by softfang »

Get rid of them. It's totally not fair that Panty & Stocking's little CARTOON-STYLE pictures are allowed when others are not. So what if it's "Japan-based" and not Western or whatever like Fairly OddParents and the like.

It is still totally unfair and I think e-shuushuu should be a place for STRICTLY ANIME pictures if CARTOON STYLE stuff isn't allowed.

I know I've brought this up before, and yes, I get that it's Japanese and therefore it should be fine. But it's STILL cartoony. It's just not fair.

It really bugs the crap out of me, too. "Oh, here's a cute picture of a cartoon we have tagged in our database, but only anime versions are allowed. Oh, but look! This cartoon is allowed because it's from Japan."
DeviantArt Commissions OPEN | Remember 6.12.2016
Merun

Re: PSG Cartoon Images

Post by Merun »

anonymous_object wrote:It's from an anime so I think it fits within the primary area of art for which shuushuu was intended. P&S art should be allowed.
I won't add anything, except that I would prefer that you start your topic with something else than "get rid of".
Merun @ Twitter
ButterflyIllusioned

Post by ButterflyIllusioned »

I have to agree with this. It's not fair to bend the rules for one title. Besides, there is more then enough anime-styled drawings from this anime to make up for it.
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Since the subject was already brought up to discussion some time ago and the decision was finalized by Anony. His word is absolute.
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

What Tensa and Merun (and anony!) said.
There is no need to bring up the same discussion again.
私は悪魔です。