Changing/expanding the gaming section

Have a good idea? Let us know
RockRabbit

Changing/expanding the gaming section

Post by RockRabbit »

I believe the game section is rather quiet and I did always want to discuss anime/manga/VN with other shuuers. I believe I did a search a while back and there was a thread about expanding the forum and someone mentioned that it's mainly an image board and all and I do agree with this, but I see no harm in being able to communicate with other people more. And a lot of people don't really have much to say in the other threads, so maybe a place where we can discuss anime titles would be nice. I know there are many other forums for that and I am registered on several anime/manga related forums, but every place is different, there are always different people with different opinions.
If the idea does pass, I believe simply changing the gaming section's title to a discussion board or something would be enough. And when posting a new thread, users can add a tag in front of the title to show what the title represents...like [Anime] for anime, [Manga] for manga, [Game] for regular games etc.... And maybe [Multi] for titles that have both anime and manga (and game, etc.)
*shrug* Just something that came to mind lately ;u;
Discussions on the board under the images isn't that possible, since it's not tolerated to comment on older images...Aaaand there are various other reasons, of course ^^'
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Yatchen

Re: Changing/expanding the gaming section

Post by Yatchen »

I wouldn't be opposed to having a place to talk about current anime and whatnot either. This looks like a decent place to do it since not much gets posted here anyway.
私は悪魔です。
Merun

Post by Merun »

There used to be more activities on these forums in my days, so, there is also a need for people to actually post, create new topic, participate. And no, I won't try to do this considering that my last attempt to do something failed hard.
Merun @ Twitter
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

I would love to talk with others on here about anime, manga, and videogames.
I always enjoy a good discussion. ^^
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.