How about an anime discussion board?

Have a good idea? Let us know
demon_turtle1028

How about an anime discussion board?

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

We have a genral, gaming and rp forums, but none for anime discussion. I know you wouldn't want fighting among the users, but I don't think with shuu's members that would happen. Everyone has an opinion, but I don't think anyone would be mean about it. This is the best community ever and I'm being honest.

The anime board would be recommendations. Example: Someone looking for a good mecha show, or manga. Discussion about the new animes, or mangas coming out. Discussions about how the new chapter, or new episode is. Pros and cons about a certain anime. Some fanfiction that you recommend to a user who likes the pairing, or family fics.

I think it would help people get more into different animes because its sometimes hard to know if you will like an anime, just because of the pics and share a lot of different opinions with people who share some of the things you like. Sometimes, I find it hard to post pics because I have a small supply of animes I know, so it would be helpful, probably to other people, too. :)
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Tensa

Re: How about an anime discussion board?

Post by Tensa »

I think that falls into "General" ^^
demon_turtle1028

I thought it could be more specific, since general can mean anything.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

suggested the same thing not too long ago :3
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1689
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
demon_turtle1028

Well, since its been suggested by a few members, I think it woulf be a great feature to have :)
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

i think i remember when i was searching for a similar thread that I saw an anony post saying there was such a section in the past, but since this is an image board people don't really use the forums much and it was inactive, so it got removed...
or he didn't make one, because the forums are barely active...
hell if i remember, i forgot what i ate yesterday ^^'
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
demon_turtle1028

I forget things like what I ate the other day too. Well, if there was a board I know I would try and keep it active and I know a bit of people who frequent the forums, so it might be a success.
Merun

Post by Merun »

I wouldn't mind such section, but scattering thread even more would make the board even emptier. I wish more people participated in the discussions ( not that I'm an example xD )
Merun @ Twitter
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

I think changing "Games" to "Hobbies" or something and including anime and whatnot in it too wouldn't hurt anything. :3c
私は悪魔です。
Merun

Post by Merun »

Just thinking about it but for that gaming part, I think that we should remove all the sticky, it's taking room for nothing, especially most are related to Yogurting only.

Otherwise, Hobby doesn't sound bad.
Merun @ Twitter
demon_turtle1028

Yeah and people could talk about other hobbies they have, other than gaming and anime, too :)
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Merun wrote:Just thinking about it but for that gaming part, I think that we should remove all the sticky, it's taking room for nothing, especially most are related to Yogurting only.
Done. :3
私は悪魔です。
demon_turtle1028

So, could someone talk to anony and get this made?