Posting Challenge

Have a good idea? Let us know
Yatchen

Re: Posting Challenge

Post by Yatchen »

My first thought was "Tinkle". My next was "usa mimi" and "dress". I guess I did pretty well at guessing. :3c
私は悪魔です。
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

I thought of "Tinkle" myself xD

White hair and dress ... hmmm...
Merun

Post by Merun »

I suppose I will make an announcement soon.

edit: done http://e-shuushuu.net/image/526107/
Merun @ Twitter
Merun

Post by Merun »

Contest stopped at image #528874. I will select the winner this weekend after searching through all the images from the last 2 weeks, though I have already an empirical idea.
Merun @ Twitter
Merun

Post by Merun »

Ok, finally took some time to search through the images.

So, for this contest, only 5 participants. As I said, I have judged both on quantity and quality, using a simple and totally subjective scale, that is "normal", "cool" and "awesome" lol. ( numerical points value are respectively 1, 2 and 3 )

So, ranked 4th are Nauthima and Amlerisa! Just one image.
Ranked 3rd is Valea with 3 images
2nd is demon_turtle1028 with 26 images, 1 awesome, 5 cools and 20 normal

And the winner is…

Imouto-tan!
With 41 images, 23 normals, 9 cools, 9 awesomes. Actually I kinda guessed I would pick her from the strong start which just happened to have a number of critical hit on me :)

I kinda wish would like to give more than 1 upload slot but that would be unfair to previous winners. Also, I could have shipped one of my extra doujinshi, except that I promised it to someone else… I just feel that one upload slot is not a worthy reward for such a lengthy contest. Next year perhaps.

Still, there is one thing I can do. Merun's scan!!!! Imouto-tan, you can chose one of my doujinshi and I will scan it as best as I can as long as it's not scanned ( really no need to do the job a second time )

Well, thanks everyone for participating, I really appreciated the flood of cute images ^_^

edit: Oh, there was a change during the last contest… 5 uploads slot, I didn't know lol xD. Well, bringing up your upload limit to what I had when I was just a tagger xD
Merun @ Twitter
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

Congratulations, Imouto-tan! :)
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

What ever happened to these? I'm asking out of curiousity. Would be nice to see these again.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Julia

Post by Julia »

Yeah, we should bring these back :D
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I haven't participated before, but it would still be great to see that energy again. >shrugs<
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

Maybe we should ask if some more people will participate? :)
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Rina521

Post by Rina521 »

I see in my user but can i-add 11-12 image a day btw can we make it 18 or 21 post a day