Block feature

Have a good idea? Let us know
softfang

Block feature

Post by softfang »

I was just wondering if there could be a block-user feature. Or even a 'deactivate account' feature at least. Kinda like on Facebook where it locks/hides/"deletes" your account and if you sign in again it opens back up.
DeviantArt Commissions OPEN | Remember 6.12.2016
Sara

Re: Block feature

Post by Sara »

I don't really think that's good idea . If you want someone to stop harrasing you (if that's the case) , you should just tell that to moderators and they will help you , I'm sure . Also , when you block someone , like on Facebook , you can't see what that person do at all . Which isn't good again . You want to post an image or want to search for some image . And that image is posted (if you are unlucky) , by user you blocked . Also , this is image board , not myanimelist.net and Facebook , where you can do what you want and block who you want . Images are priority here .

About deactivating account opinion , that's also bad idea , if you ask me . If deactivating account deletes image you posted , that makes great mess around here . Also , what if one day you want to come back again , but you can't ? If somebody wants to leave , that person just can stop being online , and that's it .

Wouldn't deactivating and activating again be kinda pointless ? Makes a great mess...

This my answer , sorry if I misunderstood your question. ^^