Updates to tag description

Have a good idea? Let us know
Fawn

Updates to tag description

Post by Fawn »

Welp. I'm going to explain. I really want to see an update with the tag description field. I know we have the wiki but from what the rules say you can't have specific sites only there like if an artist only uses twitter and tumblr then they can't have a page or something like that. ^^'

I'd really like the tag description field to have actual fields to link things. Like maybe this to explain better.

Twitter:

Tumblr:

Ect
And I think it would be handy to have the links clickable even without considering my suggestion. I've been here for awhile now and even if I don't upload a lot I observe and comment as much as I can and I like to check the new artists out so having clickable links would be really cool and my three friends on the staff would probably agree.

Also the wiki could still be used and document all their stuff , this is just my personal suggestion
Aizawa

Re: Updates to tag description

Post by Aizawa »

I want this so bad. Too bad we have no active coders. Its sad, really. This site has so much potential to it.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Hakuryu

Re: Updates to tag description

Post by Hakuryu »

^ Agreed.
I've always really liked to put all an artist's sites' in their description so a new set up like this would make it look much neater.

Also, yong made a script that makes links clickable in tag descriptions in case you haven't seen that already, at least as a temporary fix.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2001