image disabled pics

Have a good idea? Let us know
Nemesis

image disabled pics

Post by Nemesis »

what do you think about the image disabled pics i posted on shuushuu and do you think that thay should be the real image disabled pics :D
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

Last edited by Nemesis on Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DG

Re: image disabled pics

Post by DG »

nemesis the anime hunter wrote:what do you think about the image disabled pics i posted on shuushuu and do you think that thay should be the real image disabled pics :D
i liked the ones you made..
but the real image that was disabled, that would cost a lot of time ....and though if i get a disabled image i delete it, so the it would be a job for nothing
and lately the admin en the mod are a bit too busy..
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

yes thats true but for the people that flood [eichi sama] if thay had to delete all the pics that have been disabled then thay would be here all day and there are some people that dont delete there pics when there disabled so all im trying to do is get rid of the evil image disabled sign and make it more kawaii 8)
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

I think it's a creative idea. It could give a more kawaii-ness to the board.
and bakas would come in and say WTH?
Should another contest be held to determin the image dis-abled pic? haha lol
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

Hehehe I think its a good idea. :) The image disabled pics are so plain. >.< A contest would be a good idea too, and maybe we can have two or three of them so there is some variation. :)
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. <3
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. <3
Eichi-sama

Post by Eichi-sama »

nemesis the anime hunter wrote:yes thats true but for the people that flood [eichi sama] if thay had to delete all the pics that have been disabled then thay would be here all day and there are some people that dont delete there pics when there disabled so all im trying to do is get rid of the evil image disabled sign and make it more kawaii 8)
oww.....well I delete them right away..
ImageImage
amfest

Post by amfest »

Eichi-sama wrote:
nemesis the anime hunter wrote:yes thats true but for the people that flood [eichi sama] if thay had to delete all the pics that have been disabled then thay would be here all day and there are some people that dont delete there pics when there disabled so all im trying to do is get rid of the evil image disabled sign and make it more kawaii 8)
That may be so . . . but times can vary between the time they are banned and the time you get back to shuu shuu to see that they have been disabled. During this time users have to stare at the simple ugly words image disabled as the default image. Not to mention that if you and a few other people were posting at the same time and everyone gets a few image disable and then we can have more than half a page of nothing but big ugly letters saying image disabled that aren't even personalized for shuu shuu.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

Eichi-sama wrote:

hahahaha dont worry about it eichi cos alot of you post have a members post on it that we might want to keep...
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

amfest wrote:
Eichi-sama wrote:
That may be so . . . but times can vary between the time they are banned and the time you get back to shuu shuu to see that they have been disabled. During this time users have to stare at the simple ugly words image disabled as the default image. Not to mention that if you and a few other people were posting at the same time and everyone gets a few image disable and then we can have more than half a page of nothing but big ugly letters saying image disabled that aren't even personalized for shuu shuu.

um.....so :shock: are you for or agenst???
amfest

Post by amfest »

heh thought it was pretty obvious I was for it . . . lots of anime sites also do anime style customizations to their webspaces like changing the 403s and such to have anime images like so

http://www.aicanime.com/403.html

;)
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

to anony

so what do you think... is it possable to change the image disabled pics
cos it'd gook heaps better if you could.......PLEASE :?: :?: :D
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

Alright, nemesis, we'll give this a try... make a thread with a poll to vote on the best disabled pic and we'll go from there.
e-shuushuu!
primetch

Post by primetch »

I see a sort of Mahoromatic-style "Ecchi thoughts, and pictures, are bad" in my mind's eye. Seen it somewhere before, too...
[witty remark here]