Memberlist at imageboard

Have a good idea? Let us know

Do you want to see the imageboard's memberlist?

Yes, I want to see the image board's memberlist.
83%
No, It's fine the way it is.
17%

Total votes: 18

solwyvern

Memberlist at imageboard

Post by solwyvern »

I'm suggesting that the memberlist of the imageboard be made visible to members. If anybody has any opinions/reasons why this should not be done, just say why or why not.

As you may already know, the forum's memberlist is visible and currently we have 43 members. but at the image board, there are probably (+-)?90 members.

I'll go with it either way.
Last edited by solwyvern on Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

http://e-shuushuu.net/memberlist.php
It's not linked from anywhere as of now though
e-shuushuu!
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Gah...‼ 496 members! (including duplicates) I wasn't expecting that.
A majority of them I haven't even seen yet.
^^) I'm member 241.
amfest

Post by amfest »

That's sorta interesting . .hmm I'm ID 51

I'm not sure about being able to see a member list on the image board since we'll see that post count again. I think I'd be more interested in a see who's currently using Shuu Shuu list off to the side or bottom. Then you can do on the fly requests or message them about a certain image to have them update the source or character name without having to make a post if you choose. Or you could have them come over to the forums to ask something or get invovled on a poll you just made ;)

My question is the missing IDs due to ban or does your account expire after a certain amount of non-use?
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

amfest wrote: I think I'd be more interested in a see who's currently using Shuu Shuu list off to the side or bottom. Then you can do on the fly requests or message them about a certain image to have them update the source or character name without having to make a post if you choose. Or you could have them come over to the forums to ask something or get invovled on a poll you just made ;)
?
That's where the shoutbox comes in, right?
we could reduce image board posts, like saying 'reposts' & 'unlabeled sources'.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

thats all true....but can you delete the people that havent posted or that have been banned or that just dont visite any more
amfest

Post by amfest »

solwyvern wrote:
amfest wrote: I think I'd be more interested in a see who's currently using Shuu Shuu list off to the side or bottom. Then you can do on the fly requests or message them about a certain image to have them update the source or character name without having to make a post if you choose. Or you could have them come over to the forums to ask something or get invovled on a poll you just made ;)
?
That's where the shoutbox comes in, right?
we could reduce image board posts, like saying 'reposts' & 'unlabeled sources'.
yea but a shoutbox in general is ugly imo. It varies resolution and people posting with long usernames and long messages . .bleh :( scroll-o-rama
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

I don't plan on adding a shoutbox since we've got the forums. And I have a feature that shows what users are logged on currently, but it's an admin only feature right now. I don't mind making it available to everyone but I need a place to link to it.
I really don't like having a cluttered main page, so yes, that is important to me =P
Ideas are appreciated
e-shuushuu!
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

I am member 471 XD

That's a lot of people!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. <3
Eichi-sama

Post by Eichi-sama »

251 -_-;;
ImageImage
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

haha im 377 8)
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

84 or 85 I think...
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

I don't care which number I am, nor do I care how many members we have/who are online now. I mean, what difference does it make really?

"Yay! I'm 2 numbers above you!" Does that make you superior? No. Do you get any benefits? No, of course not.
"Yay! A friend is online!" So? What are you planning to do then? Use ShuuShuu as a way to see if your friends are online?
"Yay! We have over 1000 members!" Well...allright, that's something to be proud of. But besides that I don't see any real good reason.

Sorry if I'm being a little bitchy, but I'm just don't agree with the whole thing. Sorry.
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
Eichi-sama

Post by Eichi-sama »

Kagemaru wrote:I don't care which number I am, nor do I care how many members we have/who are online now. I mean, what difference does it make really?

"Yay! I'm 2 numbers above you!" Does that make you superior? No. Do you get any benefits? No, of course not.
"Yay! A friend is online!" So? What are you planning to do then? Use ShuuShuu as a way to see if your friends are online?
"Yay! We have over 1000 members!" Well...allright, that's something to be proud of. But besides that I don't see any real good reason.

Sorry if I'm being a little bitchy, but I'm just don't agree with the whole thing. Sorry.
err....
ImageImage
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

Kagemaru wrote:I don't care which number I am, nor do I care how many members we have/who are online now. I mean, what difference does it make really?

hmmm did it just get realy cold in this forum or is it just me! :shock: