Tag Suggestion Thread

Have a good idea? Let us know
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Mhh, can work if we make the 'food' tag a child tag of the 'eating' tag I think...
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

Smithy wrote:Mhh, can work if we make the 'food' tag a child tag of the 'eating' tag I think...
Eating would be a child of food, actually.
e-shuushuu!
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

anonymous_object wrote:Eating would be a child of food, actually.
Yeah, I wasn't all sure about it so I didn't take any action in creating the tag and association. :P
Yukino_Asakura

Post by Yukino_Asakura »

etto i know eyes colors tags are soo much ( and really are soo much @@) but maybe can be good a tag for the pics where the chara has the eyes with two colors ( i don't know the word ><;) like as Suiseiseki from Rozen maiden or Vivio From Nanoha series? o.o
MahoroSakiMay

Post by MahoroSakiMay »

I was going to suggest Miko/Priestess and Samurai-style girl ... but I suppose wafuku covers it?

What about 'dark' characters that are cute? Watching Mahoraba, there are two distinctly dark characters that are cute in their special way (the mom and the occult club president) ... Urd from Ah! My Goddess! is half dark :P the one friend from Fruits Basket I think qualifies as well ;)

Even though hair is being defined by color, possibly by length too? Examples, Aoi-chan from Ai Yori Aoshi has quite short hair, especially compared with Chi from Chobits with the long flowing hair. Quite the opposite extremes.

Just thought I would throw a few ideas out :)
ecchina no wa ikenaito omoimasu!

AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

MahoroSakiMay wrote:I was going to suggest Miko/Priestess and Samurai-style girl ... but I suppose wafuku covers it?

What about 'dark' characters that are cute? Watching Mahoraba, there are two distinctly dark characters that are cute in their special way (the mom and the occult club president) ... Urd from Ah! My Goddess! is half dark :P the one friend from Fruits Basket I think qualifies as well ;)

Even though hair is being defined by color, possibly by length too? Examples, Aoi-chan from Ai Yori Aoshi has quite short hair, especially compared with Chi from Chobits with the long flowing hair. Quite the opposite extremes.

Just thought I would throw a few ideas out :)
We have "miko", "warrior", "short hair" and "long hair" tags. As for "dark characters", you mean skin?
MahoroSakiMay

Post by MahoroSakiMay »

AngelLily wrote: We have "miko", "warrior", "short hair" and "long hair" tags. As for "dark characters", you mean skin?
Oh, I was going by the first post in the thread, so I wasn't sure what you had 8)

And by dark, not skin ... though Urd is a bit on the tan side so I can see a possibility of confusion :) Nevermind. It isn't too important anyway. The best way I can describe it is usually in darker clothes, more solitary, not so cheery, sometimes an antagonist, but not always.

If I find some or capture some, I will share and show what I mean. It really is nothing ;)
ecchina no wa ikenaito omoimasu!

Fhant

Post by Fhant »

MahoroSakiMay wrote: And by dark, not skin ... though Urd is a bit on the tan side so I can see a possibility of confusion :) Nevermind. It isn't too important anyway. The best way I can describe it is usually in darker clothes, more solitary, not so cheery, sometimes an antagonist, but not always.

If I find some or capture some, I will share and show what I mean. It really is nothing ;)
In other words a Goth...
[Signature space. $10]
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Fhant wrote:
MahoroSakiMay wrote: And by dark, not skin ... though Urd is a bit on the tan side so I can see a possibility of confusion :) Nevermind. It isn't too important anyway. The best way I can describe it is usually in darker clothes, more solitary, not so cheery, sometimes an antagonist, but not always.

In other words a Goth...
Yeah, I believe the "Goth" tag could work here.
Yukino_Asakura

Post by Yukino_Asakura »

*feels ignored* What about my suggestion? TuT
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

It doenst has a special name Yukino... It's usally reffered to "2 eye colours" then throwing in a Latin word... I personally call it the Yuna effect but the mods should place a verdict on this one...
[Signature space. $10]
Fuwari

Post by Fuwari »

Fhant wrote:It doenst has a special name Yukino... It's usally reffered to "2 eye colours" then throwing in a Latin word... I personally call it the Yuna effect but the mods should place a verdict on this one...
Actually, it's called "heterochromia". I don't know why, but that word has come up often in (my) conversations. >_>;;
Merun

Post by Merun »

yep, "heterochromia", or sometimes "odd eyed"
Merun @ Twitter
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

I like the idea of a heterochromia tag.
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

I'd like an albino tag, ever gone through countless pics searching for every white-haired red-eyed cutie just trying to avoid a repost?