Tag Suggestion Thread

Have a good idea? Let us know
Merun

Re: Tag Suggestion Thread

Post by Merun »

Good question for the kimonos being child tag of the dress tag. It depends if we need flexibility over the kimono or not. I mean that it imply the kimono are one piece. But there are other outfit which looks like quite like kimono, but in two part, like this image

http://e-shuushuu.net/image/151742/ ( including comment from out expert in kimono )

We never made it clear, but I guess it's the later.

As for the length of the kimono.. old issue that never was adressed. We used to have only a kimono and yukata tag, but they suddenly converted to short and long kimono respectively.There are few images which it's impossible to know the length we know it.

Personally I first go for the length at the bottom. If the image is cropped, then I look at the sleeves. If further cropped... it goes in "long kimono".. that's how I tag it.
Merun @ Twitter
Solette

Post by Solette »

What about a "photograph" tag?
Merun

Post by Merun »

Solette wrote:What about a "photograph" tag?
Err.. more detail?
Merun @ Twitter
Solette

Post by Solette »

Merun

Post by Merun »

Seems good. Any other imput on the "photograph" tag?
Merun @ Twitter
Galatea

Post by Galatea »

"wind" tag? For images with hair and dresses shaked by the blowing wind.
Merun

Post by Merun »

Galatea wrote:"wind" tag? For images with hair and dresses shaked by the blowing wind.
Denied, "wind" has been suggested several time. I know that we can see the manifestation of wind, but itself, it's invisible.
Merun @ Twitter
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Huh, I wouldn't use "photograph" but it does work for a unique range of pictures...might be a worthwhile tag to have.

Actually, I wanted to ask about a Pixiv Fantasia source tag. It'd probably be a lot of work to go back and find all the images from Pixiv Fantasia to put under it, but I think it's a viable source. Artists come up with characters and then not only they, but others as well draw these characters. It's like organized original character--with stories. I'd like to be able to search them, myself.
私は悪魔です。
Merun

Post by Merun »

I guess Pixiv Fantasia could work as the Silver Rain and Ga Graphic tag.
Merun @ Twitter
neko_nekogami

Post by neko_nekogami »

Um... I think a "black and white" tag would be nice. Usually we would just use "monochrome" for black and white images, but in art class I learned that there is actually a difference between monochrome and black and white. Monochrome is defined as being different shades of one color while black and white is well... not. ^^"
We are currently in need of a lot of characters canon or original! Stop by to see what canons are available or create your own character!
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

I was under the impression the "monochrome" tag was used for more than just black and white monochrome. Like here: http://e-shuushuu.net/image/165074/
And there are so many black and white monochrome images on shuu I think that tag wouldn't be of much use. ^^;
私は悪魔です。
neko_nekogami

Post by neko_nekogami »

Yatchen wrote:I was under the impression the "monochrome" tag was used for more than just black and white monochrome. Like here: http://e-shuushuu.net/image/165074/
And there are so many black and white monochrome images on shuu I think that tag wouldn't be of much use. ^^;
That's the thing though. Black and white technically is not monochrome. They are two different things.
We are currently in need of a lot of characters canon or original! Stop by to see what canons are available or create your own character!
neko_nekogami

Post by neko_nekogami »

Oh, and another one I thought of. A "feather" tag maybe? For feathers that are not attached to wings.
Merun

Post by Merun »

Black and white is monochrome for most support. As white paper is generally the support, people draw the outline and shade it, same for printing where you only use black ink, making it fact a grayscale drawing, what we call "monochrome". It can't be monochromatic if you are considering that they are 2 different colors, but they can be if you consider that it's only a variation of luminosity, and in fact, very few people think that it's 2 colors.

As for a feather tag, I'm not too sure... I think I will forget it existence ^^;
Merun @ Twitter
Lafrance506

Post by Lafrance506 »

An armor tag might be nice, as a child tag of warrior, since it's the only kind of fighter that still hasn't got a tag.