Tag Suggestion Thread

Have a good idea? Let us know
Merun

Re: Tag Suggestion Thread

Post by Merun »

Hmmm, let's see for each tag...

"Microphone" could work... though does it include the one which are integrated to the headphones?

"Telephone", quite useful

"cat pose", I'm totally against tagging pose...

"orange hair", already denied several time since orange hair right now get itself quite a lot in brown hair.

as for the implementation of the "photograph" tag, I would like more inputs from members, tag team and mod.
Merun @ Twitter
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Member input! *raises hand* I wouldn't use photograph, but I don't see anything wrong with it either.
I would think the microphone tag would have to include those attached to headphones as well.
私は悪魔です。
Fuwari

Post by Fuwari »

The tags "microphone" and "telephone" seem workable to me. The "microphone" tag should be used along with the "headphones" tag in the event Merun mentions.

A "cat pose" might work... but then we'd have to make a tag for every other pose imaginable. "Victory pose", "thumbs up pose" "thumbs down pose", "standing", "walking", "holding their stomach due to laughing at ridiculous tags", etc. etc.

No need to mention "orange hair". As for "photograph", I think it'd work, if used when there is a photograph displayed prominently enough that the image displayed in said photograph takes on significant meaning. I.e., if someone is simply holding a photograph but you cannot see it, it would not be used.
Chii

Post by Chii »

I'd like to suggest a tag which is "beverage" or something along those lines.
Because there is tags for food, yet not for drink.

And maybe "Boots" and "Piercing" tags as well.
Engrish makes everything 10% more moe~
Galatea

Post by Galatea »

"high resolution"?
Merun

Post by Merun »

"beverage", hmm, I think that something along this line got lost somewhere in this topic, but well, it could be useful.

"boots", same as above

"piercing", I don't remember seeing much of them.

"high resolution" tag is useless since you can set a minimum size for picture in the advanced search.
Merun @ Twitter
Galatea

Post by Galatea »

"sparkle" and "reflection" tags? Also a "nun" or "nun outfit" would be nice, since there are already "maid" and "waitress" tags for outfits.

And about the "wind" tag I suggested some time ago... I don't see why not. It was rejected because it was not concrete, but again, we have tags for seasons which aren't visible nor observable either. I mean, flowers don't make spring and a beach doesn't make summer, because flowers are there in other seasons too and a beach is a beach in every season, but you can guess the right season just looking at an image. So the concept of season is not concrete, we just feel it and associate every scenery with the most adeguate season.

So, I don't see why "wind" should be outclassed, because bare eyes can't see it, but it's really there, unlike abstract seasons. Petals flow in the air, clothes and hair move. Must be wind, or else they would be alive.
But again, admin and mods have the final word.
Sekai

Post by Sekai »

We already have a "nun" tag - http://e-shuushuu.net/tags/151

Also, "boots" tag would be nice. But if we do that, won't we need other tags for sandals, or high-heels?
"microphone" and "telephone" tags are fine by me. We should still use it even if we have "headphones" tag, since some headphones don't have microphones included.
Galatea

Post by Galatea »

Sekai wrote:We already have a "nun" tag - http://e-shuushuu.net/tags/151
Orly? I'm sure I tried it some time ago and didn't get that tag. Well, better this way.
Chii

Post by Chii »

"piercing"

I have seen quite a few pictures were this can apply.
Obviously earrings.
I have also seen belly button piercings and the like.

I think It describes these better the "Jewelry" alone does.
Engrish makes everything 10% more moe~
neko_nekogami

Post by neko_nekogami »

My opinion of the "photo" tag... it's a waste. The only photos that can be uploaded are cosplay photos, and the "cosplay" tag can only be used for photos. So it would be the exact same tag, only with a different name.

Also, what about a "historical clothing" tag? Or maybe more specific like a "Victorian" tag. It could be used for Rozen Maiden rather than the lolita fashion tag since Rozen Maiden outfits aren't Lolita, but rather Victorian inspired.
We are currently in need of a lot of characters canon or original! Stop by to see what canons are available or create your own character!
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

Would "victorian fashion" work as a parent tag of "lolita fashion"?
e-shuushuu!
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

By the way, I added the following tags:
computer
randoseru as child of "school bag"
raincoat
microphone
telephone
e-shuushuu!
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

anonymous_object wrote:Would "victorian fashion" work as a parent tag of "lolita fashion"?
Do we really want -another- tag that only a half-dozen people or less are going to be able to use properly?
Fuwari

Post by Fuwari »

kiba_inuzuka_is_mine wrote:My opinion of the "photo" tag... it's a waste. The only photos that can be uploaded are cosplay photos, and the "cosplay" tag can only be used for photos. So it would be the exact same tag, only with a different name.
Perhaps in that sense, but I was imagining something more like this:
(Only image I had with a photo in it off the top of my head). Not sure what the person who suggested it had in mind, though.