Tag Suggestion Thread

Have a good idea? Let us know
Nine_Lives

Re: Tag Suggestion Thread

Post by Nine_Lives »

Backtracking is massive, sure, but with all the new theme tags we've added recently, it's not like we're not going to be backtracking a lot anyway...
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

In that case, maybe you should stop saying "You don't need skirt and seifuku tags at the same time", which is why I brought it up in the first place.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
Solette

Post by Solette »

Since a "cloak" tag has been added, why not a "jacket" tag?
Amaterasu_Wolf

Post by Amaterasu_Wolf »

hey just wondering if u can make a "rocket" tag 4 Twin Spica
and maybe a "planet" tag would be nice ^_^
agirato
Merun

Post by Merun »

Humm. Planet tag should be doable, as long as people doesn't confuse it with a moon or the Earth.

I don't remember seeing a lots of rocket, and if it's limited to one souce...
Merun @ Twitter
Temmy

Post by Temmy »

I second Solette's "jacket" tag suggestion. There's a fair amount of images that it could apply to.
Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

I was wondering if maybe we could change the skirt tag a bit similar to with Kimono. As there are long skirts and short skirts. Though then again with the amount of school outfits this might be difficult. Though I thought it might just help make it easier to find a girl with a long skirt versus one with a short one.

Also maybe a blood tag? I mean I know we don't have any images with massive amounts of blood but I think there are enough out there with nosebleeds and little scratches that it could possibly get its own tag. Though then again that may be encouraging people to post too violent images. ^^;

Also I agree there should be a jacket tag
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .
neko_nekogami

Post by neko_nekogami »

I'm not sure if this has been said before but what about a "chain" tag?
We are currently in need of a lot of characters canon or original! Stop by to see what canons are available or create your own character!
Nine_Lives

Post by Nine_Lives »

Still support the jacket tag~
As for the others...
I think doing the skirts that way would be unnecessarily complex. I'm against splitting the skirt tag.
Blood and chains tags I also dislike. They basically promote things we don't really want on shuu. One promotes, well, blood, gore, and violence, and the other promotes bondage. Besides, how many images really need a chain tag? @_@ I can think of one or two off the top of my head...
neko_nekogami

Post by neko_nekogami »

Really? I see alot of images that could use a chain tag. I do agree that the blood one is kinda a bad idea though. ^^" "Ketchup" tag? lol jk
We are currently in need of a lot of characters canon or original! Stop by to see what canons are available or create your own character!
Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

I was also thinking about maybe something like drink or beverage or do we just count those with food? If so maybe the tag description of food should be updated to include drinks. I am mainly thinking about tea though being I have been seeing quite a few images of girls drinking tea. Though I don't think it should be limited to just tea cause you never know.

Also maybe a ghost or a spirit tag? For things like the white spirits around Youmu Konpaku or even things like Hanyuu while she is floating around Rika not to mention little Halloween or just in general a girl dressed as a ghost.

I knew blood probably wasn't going but still see quite a few pics with nosebleeds.

Chain tag I don't see as useful. Even if you were just talking about something as small as a chain on pants and not in the larger scheme of bondage that would feel too detailed.
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .
Nine_Lives

Post by Nine_Lives »

A note for everyone: jacket tag get! ^^

Mm, I have nothing against a drink tag.
I also thought about a ghost tag myself the other day. I don't see anything wrong with that either. Dunno about anyone else.
Merun

Post by Merun »

Drink tag seems good
Merun @ Twitter
Galatea

Post by Galatea »

"Leaves" tag. I miss it so much, I'm tired of avoiding the problem using "autumn" instead (not always usable)
Amaterasu_Wolf

Post by Amaterasu_Wolf »

"skull" tag cuz of soul eater and other images tat have skulls or just skull heads ^^