Chat?

Have a good idea? Let us know
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

what would be the diff btw an official and an unofficial chan?? Id like to see one too, but I wouldnt want AnonyO/AniJ take on more of a workload than they already have...
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!
Fettgans

Post by Fettgans »

onomeister wrote:what would be the diff btw an official and an unofficial chan?? Id like to see one too, but I wouldnt want AnonyO/AniJ take on more of a workload than they already have...
The point is that Anony and mods wouldn't have to care about moderating the chan since it wouldn't have any actual link with the board. Anyway it seems it will never be.
|[ Current projects : DoujinSuki | CF ]|
AnimeJ

Post by AnimeJ »

Fettgans wrote:
onomeister wrote:what would be the diff btw an official and an unofficial chan?? Id like to see one too, but I wouldnt want AnonyO/AniJ take on more of a workload than they already have...
The point is that Anony and mods wouldn't have to care about moderating the chan since it wouldn't have any actual link with the board. Anyway it seems it will never be.
Eh, not quite. 'Unofficial' means that Anon can wash his hands of it if they start giving shuu^2 a bad name. That's actually why I'm not a fan of unofficial anything; I've seen too many cases where things got out of hand and it reflected badly on the official group.
Fettgans

Post by Fettgans »

AnimeJ wrote:I've seen too many cases where things got out of hand and it reflected badly on the official group.
It's exactly what I thought it couldn't happen :? I guess I was wrong, sorry
|[ Current projects : DoujinSuki | CF ]|
amfest

Post by amfest »

well I ended up installing chatzilla that's for mozilla based browsers and joining #kawaii-radio . .though if I will really chat there has yet to be determined . .lol