Suggestions Forum Info

Have a good idea? Let us know
Yatchen

Re: Suggestions Forum Info

Post by Yatchen »

Well, for things being shown or not, that's at the discretion of a moderator.
If you want, you can PM images you're not sure about to the mods before uploading them, and we can tell you if we think they'll pass or not.

Ecchi images are not allowed because shuu is designed to be a worksafe website.
If it's ecchi, it's not worksafe. If it's not worksafe [mostly], it's not on shuu. :P
私は悪魔です。
prettylittlenightmare

Post by prettylittlenightmare »

Good point, however I think some ecchi pictures should be allowed. Plus showing cleavage is considered ecchi, witch means half the images on e-shuushuu would be deleted. But having girl images in they're panties are automatically deleted, when they are now showing anything.
Hentai images and echii images are far apart.
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

I'm sorry, angel, but I think you need to pay a little more attention to what is posted and allowed on shuu, instead of making baseless statements that consist of purely your opinion with nothing to back them up.

Images are not removed simply for cleavage or panties. Images are judged on a case-by-case basis. We're actually very lenient about what we allow, and often approved images are more ecchi than you would expect.

Please get your facts straight. :3
私は悪魔です。
prettylittlenightmare

I don't mean to cause trouble. If that's how it seams I apologize.
However could you please explain to me why this image was disabled then that I posted http://e-shuushuu.net/image/334238/?
I was trying really hard not to post any inappropriate images.
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Panties are in full view, and she's in a seductive pose.

Anyway, this is not the point of this topic, so we should stop spamming it. If you feel the need to continue this discussion, you may PM me on the board.
私は悪魔です。
prettylittlenightmare

I have a suggestion, it might not be anything big but I think they way people view they're Favorite Images set up should change. I really don't want to see all the comments people have posted up, when I can see them on the main board. I just want to see images I have saved as my favorites and nothing more.
Rikenta

Post by Rikenta »

angel_of_darkness_18 wrote:I have a suggestion, it might not be anything big but I think they way people view they're Favorite Images set up should change. I really don't want to see all the comments people have posted up, when I can see them on the main board. I just want to see images I have saved as my favorites and nothing more.
Ever tried using Thumbnail view? .w.
demon lord ghirahim
prettylittlenightmare

How do I change my setting to "Thumbnail View"?
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

angel_of_darkness_18 wrote:How do I change my setting to "Thumbnail View"?
http://i54.tinypic.com/34yy6uo.png
mark that & press go ;3
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
prettylittlenightmare

Arigato RockRabbit
Y-Sanada

Post by Y-Sanada »

Hello :)

I don't know if this idea or note is old , but I must say what I see , with explanation , In order to avoid any misunderstanding ^_^

( 1 ) I think the number of the images that member can send it in one day ~15 , it's too much !!

Let us suppose that we have 3 members , they want to send their images now !
that take perhaps 1 hour , let us say 2 hours ;
this means after 2 hours we will have ~ 15 X 3 = 45 images
in 24 hours , we will have 24 ÷ 2 = 12 >>> 45 X 12 = 540 images
wow 540 images , even if it 300 , who can watch it all or comments on it I wonder !
perhaps matrix guys :lol:

( 2 ) about the artists , you know that the anime artists now too many , and every time I go to ( Shuu Wiki ) to see the info , and the site if it pixiv artist or deviantartist .. etc
sometimes I don't find it !
I think that if this site not allowed the artists with out web sites , because they must have a web sites !
and it's very important I think !
and ( Shuu Wiki ) become really useful here , if the all artist have web sites for sure !

( 3 ) I try to delete my image that I send it but I can't , I don't know if there is some way to delete it !
and if the member can't delete his images also sort it ( control it ) how can he made Awesome gallery .

( 4 ) I wonder why the images have male without female could not allowed here :cry:
there is many anime series have an Awesome images for males .

that's all what I have now , have a nice day :)
Merun

Post by Merun »

So in short, you are using the worst case scenario for your argument, which as it names implies, is the worst and doesn't reflect reality. Taking yesterday as an example, a quick estimation of the number of upload is 345. And per day I check E-shuushuu and other website without problem.

There used to be a limit at 20, which was too much, 10, which was too low, so we have settled for 15.

I don't really see why we should forbid artist without a website? Moreover it's pretty hard to find such artist considering most images by our user are found online. Pixiv, DeviantArt, no problem. Scans? For all the artbook I own, I have an artist with a website. For all the doujinshi I own as well. It can happen that there isn't an entry in the wiki because we lack information, but it doesn't mean the artist shouldn't be allowed. Now you may have to reiterate because your suggestion wasn't clear in some part.

Image can't be deleted, only disabled. This is so that moderators can revert the operation. I don't see what is an "Awesome" gallery.

Male alone aren't allowed. It's one of the basis of this board decided by its admin.
Merun @ Twitter
Y-Sanada

Post by Y-Sanada »

Merun wrote:So in short, you are using the worst case scenario for your argument, which as it names implies, is the worst and doesn't reflect reality.

I don't see what is an "Awesome" gallery.

Male alone aren't allowed. It's one of the basis of this board decided by its admin.
hey , you speaking about my opinion , you must respect it , like I do for yours !
this is what I note here , and I took hours to write it if you don't know !

about Awesome gallery , and ecided by its admin !
the answer is not convincing
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Background

This board was designed primarily for fans of cute anime girl images. Other images may be submitted, but try to keep it anime, manga, japanese related. Though 4chan often has nice images, I don't like the futaba-like boards' user interfaces much and their userbases are often less than appealing. Also, boards of that type allow many different types of images, something I'm not currently interested in.

I am fan of moeboard but that board is designed for Korean speakers and I wanted a nice English alternative. I created this board as a combination of the features I like from both 4chan and moeboard.

The board will anonymously accessible unless users give me a reason to make it otherwise. I don't want to experience the trolling, flaming, and general stupidity some other image boards are plagued with. Also, users who create an account will have more features accessible to them such as sorting preferences, being able to delete their own posts and images, rating images, etc...

Please register!
what is not convincing?
there are plenty of boorus for male only images right now~
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Merun

Post by Merun »

Formulating an opinion, sure, I respect it. I just prefer when it's based on truth rather than speculation.
Merun @ Twitter