Mahoraba Downloads

Requests specific images, artists, styles, etc here
bob-omb

Mahoraba Downloads

Post by bob-omb »

Could someone tell me where they download Mahoraba and how many episodes there is?
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

woot sorry il pm it to you
Last edited by Nemesis on Mon May 08, 2006 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amfest

Post by amfest »

I really honestly think these sorta questions shouldn't be asked. From what I understand the request area is mainly for requesting of images and things of an image nature.

though I do love fansubs and we love to talk about them . .asking where they are downloaded . . especially if a series can get liscensed might not be a great thing. Just cause something might not be lisensed it only takes one to start asking about where to download lisensed stuff .. games . . regular tv shows . . warez . .. things of that nature can slowly start the downfall of a forum . . I've seen it happen and this place is a very nice place and should remain that way ^^

I would suggest keeping it in PMs or other outlets.
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

amfest wrote:I really honestly think these sorta questions shouldn't be asked. From what I understand the request area is mainly for requesting of images and things of an image nature.

though I do love fansubs and we love to talk about them . .asking where they are downloaded . . especially if a series can get liscensed might not be a great thing. Just cause something might not be lisensed it only takes one to start asking about where to download lisensed stuff .. games . . regular tv shows . . warez . .. things of that nature can slowly start the downfall of a forum . . I've seen it happen and this place is a very nice place and should remain that way ^^

I would suggest keeping it in PMs or other outlets.
ok then i wont do it again
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

"Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~" counts 26 episodes. I highly recommend the manga as well! :)
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Someone has started scanlating volume 11 of the "Mahoraba" manga:
http://www.myspace.com/kurisuscans
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

*why myspace?*!>!>!?

does he do a good job on the scans?
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Shingetsu wrote:does he do a good job on the scans?
They seem fairly ok to me, they used the same font as the other group, cleanup and resolution is ok,... and they're basically the only ones -that I know of- who're even doing "Mahoraba" now.