Artists

Requests specific images, artists, styles, etc here
Spalla Torri

Artists

Post by Spalla Torri »

Hi, I've been coming here for a while, but just joined recently, and only now activated my account. I had my iPod loaded up with every picture I liked from every Artist whose style interested me. iPod was stolen ^^' No back up. I'd like to start a new art collection, and this time, I have an external memory storage device, as back up. But the thought of looking through hundreds of pages like last time is... Ugh. I was wondering if, perhaps, I could give say what type of art I like, and maybe, whoever is reading this, if you know of artists that fit the mold, you could give me a few names? ^^'

Well, what I like is Anime pictures that capture small aspects of every day life. A girl sitting on her porch on a hot summers day, checking her cell phone... Two school girls walking down a old country road, et cetera...

And fantasy. A swords woman, wielding an ancient katana... A futuristic girl on some beautiful planet...

Edit: ... Oh, fine, I'll find them myself T~T
Artists girls... Photographer girls... Albino girls... et cetera...

Thank you, if you decide to spare some time and help a sloth~
Andell

Re: Artists

Post by Andell »

For starters, for some white heared characters in daily life, you could check on Meago. I love her art pretty much.

I'm in a hurry; maybe I'll check for some more artists later.