Been trying to find this thing for a while.

Requests specific images, artists, styles, etc here
Quenlin

Been trying to find this thing for a while.

Post by Quenlin »

The picture itself is the front-view of a pink-haired girl with blue eyes and long ears, appearing to get englufed in black crystal. Skin from the neck down to just above her crotch area is mostly exposed but not enough to violate the rules and has a small breast size (which are somewhat half-covered). The background has some odd building thing in it, and it's dark. Oh, and she looks pretty pissed off.

I remember someone saying it was from an eroge but I have zero details otherwise.

I found it once and I've been searching for too damn long. And I mean -long- ears, probably a handspan but they're skinny. Whoever finds it gets me as their maid for a month.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
Quenlin

Re: Been trying to find this thing for a while.

Post by Quenlin »

Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Finally found it after an year! Bahaha this almost made my day xD
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

Tensa, I've been looking for it for seven years or so.