Type: avy/icon
Image URL: http://e-shuushuu.net/image/216790/
Size: 100x100
Text: -
Specifics:(anything to add?) Glitter
Lovely.

Re: Liliac's GFX~

Post by Lovely. »

@matsuri.shihou: Sorry I couldn't make it glitter glitter like last time... I just couldn't get it to work... >< So sorry, but I did edit it and make it brighter and stuff... Hope u'll like it and thanks so much for requesting again!(;

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
matsuri.shihou

Post by matsuri.shihou »

@Lovely.: No worries they look good as always. Thank you again!
Lovely.

Post by Lovely. »

@matsuri.shihou: Glad you liked it! You're welcome!(;
私は、みんなを見て、彼らはどこから来たのか不思議に思った
そして、彼らは逃した、と彼らは何のために残念だった人。
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Type: avi
URL: http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/84318 ... s-xenosaga
Specifics: - (well .... don't just crop it XD)
Lovely.

Post by Lovely. »

Tensa wrote:Type: avi
URL: http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/84318 ... s-xenosaga
Specifics: - (well .... don't just crop it XD)
Done, and I didn't just crop it.(; Hope it's ok that I rendered it and gave it a background.... Do you like it? xD Thanks for another request! :3

Code: Select all

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa372/untoldwishes/Requests/moe208431820sample.png
matsuri.shihou

Post by matsuri.shihou »

URL: http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s219 ... 0b53a6.png
Specifics:(anything to add?) All I really want is the pictures below the Japanese symbols to be the things made into icons please.
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Lovely. wrote: Done, and I didn't just crop it.(; Hope it's ok that I rendered it and gave it a background.... Do you like it? xD Thanks for another request! :3
Oh but of course~ It fits her very well~ Do I see matrices?(matrixes?) Even better if so~
Thank you for taking your time.

A moment untill I find a good image for a signature.

Type: sig
URL: http://e-shuushuu.net/image/275188/
Size: 400x150
Specs: Well ... if you can try to fit all of them in the sig (might as well make them like... y'know, crop each one and put them in a row just like in the image ... but with separators.. something like this)
If you can't do it, tell me. I have some other image for a sig as a reserve or later request.
Lovely.

Post by Lovely. »

matsuri.shihou: So I'm guessing 6 icons.. Ok will start on them soon.... but I have to do my school work first... ><

Tensa: I'm not sure if they are matrixes, since they were on a texture I have and found that it fit nicely with the image. xD Ok for the sig, I've never done anything like that, but I can try... But if you want you could give me the other image as well so that I have a backup just in case I can't do the first very well... For now I'll stick with that image.. Since I have seen other GFXers do it before so I'll try to mimic their style and put my spin on it. ^^ Still might be done a bit late since I have some work I have to do first. ^^

EDIT: I've got some bad news, my laptop has a virus and I can not do anything with it. >_> I'm taking it to get fixed tomorrow, but I'm not sure when it will be done... But when I do get it back all the memory will be wiped out, so I'm going to have to start all over again on ur requests. I apologize for this.
-edited via my ipod
matsuri.shihou

Post by matsuri.shihou »

@Lovely.: I'm so sorry to hear that happened. I hope you can fix everything as soon as your laptop is okay and there's no need to rush. I'm a very patient person.
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Oh, take your time. I'm patient.

Wait, you can go on the internet with an iPod? O_o (never had one)
Lovely.

Post by Lovely. »

Whooo, got my computer back! Finally! Just finished re-uploading everything... So yeah...

@matsuri.shihou: Finished ur icons.(: Hope you like it.... Didn't really change a whole bunch but I did add things here and there, you can't see them much cause I didn't want to ruin the image.... Didn't know if u wanted to black borders or not so I just did the image inside them. If you have any changes don't hesitate to tell me!
Image Image Image Image Image Image

@Tensa: Yep, you can access the internet on an Ipod.(: You just need to find a place that has free internet. :P I've also finished urs now... IDK how to think about it... I feel like it's lacking something.... ><"" What do you think? Anything to add or change? If so tell me and I'll fix it!(: Oh and IDK if you wanted their whole body in it or not... I would have done one like that but if I did then they would be very small and hard to see... So I hope this one is ok with u.(:

matsuri.shihou

Post by matsuri.shihou »

@Lovely.: They look great as always, I usually don't like pictures with black borders and prefer them to be clean. I'm happy you finally got your computer back though and I hope you don't get a virus again. Make sure to install protection for it.
Lovely.

Post by Lovely. »

matsuri.shihou wrote:@Lovely.: They look great as always, I usually don't like pictures with black borders and prefer them to be clean. I'm happy you finally got your computer back though and I hope you don't get a virus again. Make sure to install protection for it.
Glad u liked it(: Thx, I hope so too, but it's a school loaned computer so they'll be taking it back anyways... After that, no more GFXing for me. ;____;
matsuri.shihou

Post by matsuri.shihou »

URL: http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/8/8527.jpg
Specifics:(anything to add?) -