Tensa

Re: Liliac's GFX~

Post by Tensa »

It's ok the way it is, but .... I can't tell the difference between the two XD

@Matsuri: You're a real slave driver, you know? XD
matsuri.shihou

Post by matsuri.shihou »

@Tensa: I am not a slave driver, I just ask for too much and really need to stop. xD
Lovely.

Post by Lovely. »

@Tensa: I know what you mean, there's only a slight difference... this always happens, when I'm editing it, there seems like a big difference then once I save it.... xD

@matsuri.shihou: Here's your request! xD Hope that you'll like it, I gave it a new bg, hopefully it isn't too pink? LOL, if u want it back to have a white bg, tell me, and I'll change it.(: Haha, and it's ok, I really don't mind that you request a lot, it's fun, takes me away from the stress of exams... ><"

Image Image
matsuri.shihou

Post by matsuri.shihou »

@Lovely.: Thanks, it's not too pink and it's pretty cute with the pink background you gave it. Here's another pic I need done too.

Type: avy/icon
URL: http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s219 ... fda8a2.jpg
Size: 100x100
Text: -
Specifics:(anything to add?) If possible please try to make the image look clean as possible.
Lovely.

Post by Lovely. »

Glad that you liked it! xD

Here's ur new icon:

Sorry that it was late, exams,, no inspiration,, >_> Not sure exactly what u meant by clean so I just went with not too much... The image was a bit LQ so the icon may not be perfect... >< Hope you like it though! If you have any edits, please don't hesitate to tell me! :3
私は、みんなを見て、彼らはどこから来たのか不思議に思った
そして、彼らは逃した、と彼らは何のために残念だった人。
matsuri.shihou

Post by matsuri.shihou »

@Lovely.: By clean I meant like try not to make it look like it did while in LQ, sorry about that, that's how I found the image and it needed fixing. So thanks again. Also need these done too.

URL: http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s219 ... 6bace9.jpg
Specifics:(anything to add?) -

URL: http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s219 ... d93028.jpg
Specifics:(anything to add?) -
Athrine

Post by Athrine »

Type: Signature
URL: http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1548 ... 347756.jpg
Size: 450px × 150px
Text: - Maiden
Specifics:I just want a modern style for this, something like the background of this image http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3808 ... mured3.jpg
Lovely.

Post by Lovely. »

@matsuri.shihou: Oh, I see, lol.., well I finally completed ur request after a long absence from e-shuushuu. :P Hope that you'll like it! :3 If you have anything you want changed, tell meh! :D (hopefully they aren't too oversaturated, OTL?)
ImageImageImage

@Athrine: Yay!(: A new customer!♥ Thanks for the request, this will be my first time doing a render request. XD Hope it made ur expectations? Kinda got into it and turned it into something else.. LOL, anyways, hope its modern enough? Used part of the other image for the bg...Then changed it to somewhat suit the image? Not completely sure about which text fit best so I made a couple of versions. Haha, anyways, if u have any edits don't hesitate to say so!(:

--------------

NOTICE**
This is to everyone who may want to have something done by me, I'm going to close the 'shop' soon... Not sure if I'll ever get a chance to actually open again, but if you want a request done, reply within 2 days of this post, otherwise I'm closing.(: IF you want any requests, go to rockrabbit's shop, she's my competition, and her works are amazing(:
Athrine

Post by Athrine »

@Lovely: The sig is awesome. And yeah it's modern enough...hehe, Aw that sucks your really gonna close soon?
Lovely.

Post by Lovely. »

@Athrine: Glad you liked it(: Haha, and yeah I am, I need to solve some issues, I'm losing my GFX program and need to see if I can download it on something else... Not sure what will happen... ><; Hopefully, I'll be able to open again(: But if you want something else done, don't hesitate to request. ;D
Athrine

Post by Athrine »

@Lovely: Well I hope you can re-open again, cause your work is really awesome. While your still here I'm gonna ask two more request then...hehe

Type: Signature
URL: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4069 ... ublue2.jpg
Size: 450px × 150px
Text: - Maiden
Specifics: Something like a water BG. but you decide whatever suits the image.

Type: Avii
URL: http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1775 ... 376805.jpg
Size: 150px × 400px (ohh btw if it's hard to design in that size use any size (ex: 200px X 500px) and then just re-size it back to 150px X 400px after your done)
Text: - Athrine,Maiden
Specifics: Modern Style for this one, ohh I'm using this in a private tracker website.
Lovely.

Post by Lovely. »

@Athrine: Thanks for the compliment! XD I've been feeling kinda off these days, more exams aren't making my GFX any better either. >_> But, I hope you do like it. I'll edit it if you want me to.(:

ImageImageImage

-----
NOTICE**
And with that, the 'shop' is CLOSED, no more requests! Thanks to the 3 of you who have requested here, you can request at rockrabbit's shop now if you want anything! XD
Athrine

Post by Athrine »

@Lovely: Thanks another awesome avii and sig. but can you add another font style for the avii similar to the first version of the sig.

I use to be in that same position busy at uni cause of exams. but I sure hope you can still re-open I mean no here rushes to finish there request immediately anyways.

Well good luck at your exams :)
Lovely.

Post by Lovely. »

@Athrine: Ur welcome, glad you liked it!(: It's edited it now, hope it's better, but if you want something changed, tell me. XD And thx for the wishes. :3

Athrine

Post by Athrine »

@Lovely: Thanks for the edit, Sorry late reply.