creepy figures in the background?

Requests specific images, artists, styles, etc here
Blasphemy

creepy figures in the background?

Post by Blasphemy »

There was an image on shuu that I found a while back. I can't remember too clearly, but I do remember that in the background of the image, among a bunch of other people as well as in windows and stuff, there were dark figures who may or may not have been wearing trench coats. I think the girl in the image might have been leaning into a car window or at least visible through it. Anyone know the image I'm talking about or of a similar image?
RockRabbit

Re: creepy figures in the background?

Post by RockRabbit »

hm..that's not helping much..
do you remember any details about the girl? like hair length, or color of eyes/hair...something like that?
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Blasphemy

Post by Blasphemy »

[strike]I can sort of guess, but I remember very little about the girl to be honest. The thing that stood out most to me in the image was the shadowy figures in the back. She had either brown or red hair, close to shoulder length, I think brown eyes. She was smiling and happy-looking. I had thought the artist was Krenz, but I couldn't find it under that, so I must have been mistaken.[/strike]

nevermind~ found and favorited the image
Andell

Post by Andell »

Annnnnd~ ?

Could we see what kind of image it was, so we can better understand what you were searching for ?