Rules

Talk about images!
Juugo

Rules

Post by Juugo »

Are the rules here the same?
What are the limits on the ecchi pics here?
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Re: Rules

Post by anonymous_object »

Juugo wrote:Are the rules here the same?
What are the limits on the ecchi pics here?
Uh, images should not be posted on the forum. That's what the image board is for and the rules are stated there...
This forum is for image discussion...
e-shuushuu!
Juugo

Post by Juugo »

When people discuss a picture they mostly post a link to it or put a thumbnail of the picture so people understand who or what they are talking about. Some images might not be from the imageboard.... or will we only discuss pictures from the imageboard?
amfest

Post by amfest »

I would think posting a link to shuu shuu's image ID would be preferred if you're discussing an image and branching off from that since the forum and site are run from the same person. But posting links to other places with an image to link to it ..can be really bad. Beside the age old bw stealing thing but the fact that alot of times I'll come to forums that post an image like that and see nothing but big o' red Xs where the images died. People who post images from their free webspaces or something are the worse for that also >_>. Although I've done it also from my 56k backup isp's webspace . . . never know when I won't need it anymore and poof . .every image I've posted for the past few years will become a big red X

XD
boele

Post by boele »

well i was just wondering at the image request forum......

what kind of pictures should be allowed there.....
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Juugo wrote:What are the limits on the ecchi pics here?
I reckon roughly the same rules apply here on the forums.

One of the main reasons for that is we start allowing direct posts (full size or thumbnails) of ecchi images here, the chances of it spinning out of control far may be far too high and it could rapidly turn the forum/threads into a gore/hentai fest beyond any measure of reason or control.

Also in large part, the same members that visit the image board also visit the forums, this includes younger members and members who don't wish to view ecchi images and such. (Keep in mind where some would like to see more ecchi images, the opposite also exists.)
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

Smithy wrote:
Juugo wrote:What are the limits on the ecchi pics here?
I reckon roughly the same rules apply here on the forums.

One of the main reasons for that is we start allowing direct posts (full size or thumbnails) of ecchi images here, the chances of it spinning out of control far may be far too high and it could rapidly turn the forum/threads into a gore/hentai fest beyond any measure of reason or control.

Also in large part, the same members that visit the image board also visit the forums, this includes younger members and members who don't wish to view ecchi images and such. (Keep in mind where some would like to see more ecchi images, the opposite also exists.)
but this is a kawaii image board. so if one wants to see ecchi images of the other sex then why look here?
boele

Post by boele »

i geuss i think people search and ask for other kinds of pics here because they know of the baord it isn't allowed so post it in the forum you can look if you wanna but you dont wanna then don't....
keep it in the forum and not the board....