2D Images in 3D

Talk about images!
Artifex

2D Images in 3D

Post by Artifex »

Hello peoples. I guess the whole 3D craze has sort of rubbed off on me a little, and for a while I've dabbled in 2D to 3D picture conversion. I'm terrible at judging what I do myself, and I thought some people might be interested, so I decided I would share some of the images I've worked on. I've included some Cross-Eyed versions and, for those who can't do cross eyed, some Red-Cyan 3D Glasses versions. (It looks like I'll have to put them in separate posts. I hope the mods won't set the hounds on me for double posting...)

Let me know what you think, as I really appreciate feedback. Especially let me know if the Red-Cyan 3D versions actually work, because I don't have any glasses to test them out myself. I'm always looking for other images that would be cool to convert, so if there is an image that you think would look REALLY cool in 3D or would work really well, let me know, and I'll see if I have the time to convert it (No guarantees though). Anyway, enjoy!

Here are the cross-eyed:
Siraha_Hanamaru_Youchien_Hiiragi_crosseyed3dscaled.jpg
Siraha_Hanamaru_Youchien_Hiiragi_crosseyed3dscaled.jpg (251.93 KiB) Viewed 27766 times
Kotoba_Noriaki_10 _crosseyed3dscaled.jpg
Kotoba_Noriaki_10 _crosseyed3dscaled.jpg (234.85 KiB) Viewed 27766 times
Siraha_Minami-ke_Minami_Kana_crosseyed3dscaled.jpg
Siraha_Minami-ke_Minami_Kana_crosseyed3dscaled.jpg (229.57 KiB) Viewed 27766 times
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
Artifex

Re: 2D Images in 3D

Post by Artifex »

And here are the red-cyan:
Siraha_Hanamaru_Youchien_Hiiragi_redcyan3dscaled.jpg
Siraha_Hanamaru_Youchien_Hiiragi_redcyan3dscaled.jpg (178.51 KiB) Viewed 27765 times
Kotoba_Noriaki_10_redcyan3dscaled.jpg
Kotoba_Noriaki_10_redcyan3dscaled.jpg (230.73 KiB) Viewed 27765 times
Siraha_Minami-ke_Minami_Kana_redcyan3dscaled.jpg
Siraha_Minami-ke_Minami_Kana_redcyan3dscaled.jpg (245.96 KiB) Viewed 27765 times
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers