Greg Martin

Talk about images!
Artifex

Greg Martin

Post by Artifex »

Yes, yes. I know it's not anime art (and I hope it's allowed), but I really want to post about this one photographer/graphics artist named Greg Martin. I stumbled upon one of his works a few years back and have since become a fan of his art. He specializes in scenic and landscape photographs (my favorites being "Druid Tree" and "Haleakala Sunrise"), a couple of closeups, and digital graphics of space and planets. If you care to take a look, you can find his website at http://www.artofgregmartin.com/. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Cheers!
Artifex
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
Tensa

Re: Greg Martin

Post by Tensa »

Well this is the ART discussion. It's fine to talk about his pictures. I find the Neptune Skies, Jewel, Cataclysm 3, Haleakala Sunrise, At Last Night and Tye Mill 2 to be quite impressive.
Last edited by Tensa on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Why not? It's art and the sub-forum is named "image/art discussion" not "anime image/art discussion" :?
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Artifex

Post by Artifex »

You're right. I was just being paranoid, thinking that it may be implied that it's an anime image/art board, as this is an anime site. But anyway, that's neither here nor there. I'm glad you like some of the art, Tensa. :D
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Oh my godddd, the way his gallery is set up is so cool, asdkjhkajs.
*coughs
The pictures are cool too. 8D
私は悪魔です。
Merun

Post by Merun »

Greg Martin… I haven't heard this name since 2005. I remember using his tutorial to generate starry sky in Photoshop :3
Merun @ Twitter