Who is everyone's icon / faceclaim?

Talk about images!
Fleurs

Who is everyone's icon / faceclaim?

Post by Fleurs »

I thought about this when I saw @Tensa 's icon and no matter how hard I couldn't find who it was! (Curses)

That got me wondering who everyone has as an icon and if they have a reason The chose said icon.

Mine is Ninomiya Rui because I think he's an absolute beauty master.
Aizawa

Re: Who is everyone's icon / faceclaim?

Post by Aizawa »

I think that might be Kujou Sakurako from 'Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru'. I think that's Saber if you're talking about the forums icon. He would be able to give you the definite answer though. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Ninomiya Rui is a nice choice. :) I chose Lie Ren as an icon because he's my favorite character. .. But I shuffle through icons often sometimes. :oops:
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Fleurs

Post by Fleurs »

@Aizawa OMG thank you so much for giving me her name. Time to do some more research.

I agree with you, Lie Ren is a doll. I must say Neopolitan is my favorite RWBY character thus far though.
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

En from Dorohedoro in the forum and Caiman from Dorohedoro on the board
I wouldn't say either of them is my faceclaim, I don't think I have any character like that at all, since I often wear random art or different characters I like
Can't really just stick to one
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Crimson_Camelia

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

On forums I have precious catboy sunglasses (aka R.E.V.O. from Sound Horizon's 9th Story CD "Nein") in Arisaka Ako style, and on board right now I have Matoi Ryuuko from "Kill la Kill", but I wouldn't really call neither of them my faceclaim. Especially since I change icons quite often, depending on my current interests and preferences.
If I had to choose, then my most favourite faceclaim (in meaning - character I hold close to my heart, and choose them as icon most often) would be Elisabeth von Wettin from Sound Horizon's 7th Story CD "Märchen".
nardack2009

Post by nardack2009 »

On forums mine is Miria Kuriyama from Beyond the Boundary, and on the board she is Komeiji Koishi from touhou, i am also change my profile pics as i like. ^^
Sara

Post by Sara »

Kiryuuin Satsuki on board and Victorique de Blois on forum.
I can't stick to one as well tho. Neither of them are my faceclaim.
L u c y

Post by L u c y »

Marceline Abadeer on board and original character on forum.
both have beautiful dark hair.. upupupu..
However, if I have to choose a faceclaim that would Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail.
Mary.Yume

Post by Mary.Yume »

Princess Bubblegum on board and Belle-Alcot (Pixiv Fantasia character) on forums

For faceclaim.. It would be either Belle-Alcot or Kozakura Mary from Kagerou Project ^u^
Fawn

Post by Fawn »

right now i'm using unicorn!Amalthea in the forums. i love that movie so much. ^w^ it's pretty too. i change my avatar on shuu all the time but the most notable characters i used was unicorn from azur lane and neo from rwby. i don't think i really have a faceclaim tho.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I like how purple the movie is, lol. Haven't seen it since I was a kid.
Ah, I just use this character because I like him, lol. I don't really see myself as the characters I like. I think I used this set longer than Lie Ren, though. Avatars aren't really srs bsns for me as you can see in the forums. XD They're fun to make, though.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Siena Cruz

Post by Siena Cruz »

I'm back to using Serena from Arc V as my avatar both here and on the site, was using Ada (Resident Evil) and Sigma (Strange Fake) before. Not face claiming her or anything though, she's just one of my favorite characters and because my signature rocks (courtesy of Aizawa-san).
Valea

Post by Valea »

For a long time my avatar character was Satou Sei, since's she kind of like an avatar for my character anyway.

Lately I like Gudako because she's so versatile, anybody can put themselves in her spot if they want to.