Motivational Image Creator

Talk about images!
amfest

Post by amfest »

Shingetsu wrote:I did notice that the first time around but i have no idea what that has to do with budgets and Nanoha.
>_> n/m I guess this is beyond you.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Shingetsu wrote:I did notice that the first time around but i have no idea what that has to do with budgets and Nanoha.
They didn't draw a face on the background character on the left, this may very likely be done because they had no budget/time to animate the background character properly... which is a definite flaw.

So they should have planned their budget/time better... else they might lose face, figuratively and literally (since the character has no face).
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

Ah ic. thank you. One point of suggestion. I shouldnt have to try and think that all out with just a picture of nanoha's friends blank face and the small amount of text provided.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Shingetsu wrote:One point of suggestion. I shouldnt have to try and think that all out with just a picture of nanoha's friends blank face and the small amount of text provided.
I'm not so sure, I immediately got the gist of the joke seeing the image and its text. In fact I think amfest made an excellent pun with that phrase coupled to that image.
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

Im sorry im not as intellectually inclined as you Smithy.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Shingetsu wrote:Im sorry im not as intellectually inclined as you Smithy.
Lol! If there's such a thing as being intellectually inclined I most likely am the most remote opposite of it.
Maybe it's simply a language issue, if English isn't your mother tongue or you're not well versed with the expression amfest used I can imagine the joke is easily lost.
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

I live in Nevada. Las Vegas, Ive lived in The USA almost all my life and ive heard the phrase before. I just didnt get its connection to Nanoha as a whole.
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Don't worry about it Shingetsu. The guys you're dealing with are guys with age and experience. =P :P :P [ [-o< ]

lol, I didn't get it at first too.. >_<;; didn't realize the girl in the back had no face. I kind of associated it with what they were wearing.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Shingetsu wrote:I just didnt get its connection to Nanoha as a whole.
Ah! Then it's because you're simply focusing on the wrong element. Per se it has not really anything to do with the series "Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha" - alone or by itself, although it is an example of what amfest aluded to, poor budget/time planning can lead to incomplete or lacking animation which may in turn lead to the animation studio (or the series) to lose face.
Biba

Post by Biba »

I was bored, so I made one too...

Tavernknight

Post by Tavernknight »

I didn't make this but I like it.

I didn't make this either but it fits for RP thread.

Ecchi Knight of ShuuShuu.