personal anime related flash creations/edits

Talk about images!
amfest

personal anime related flash creations/edits

Post by amfest »

wasn't sure where to post it but anyhow

For a while now my eyesight has been dropping alot. And the biggest complaint I've been having is the windows calculator being so small on the display. I've asked people if they knew of calcs with bigger displays but no one could help me. all I could find were big buttons with small display or you have to pay 25 dollars for a calculator program o_0. So since I've been messing with flash so much lately I said hey I'll just go find something in flash and if it's small I know enough to easily change the display size! so here is what I found.

http://www.flashkit.com/movies/Scriptin ... /index.php but ya know I didn't need all the scientifc caculator stuff nor did the calculator look too happy :( so what to do .. AMFEST TRANSFORMATION POWAR!

http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... c02pg6.swf

yea I know my buttons don't look as nice XD but things I did change were add keypresses to the buttons instead of having to click with the mouse . .though = is the Enter key and regular C is the spacebar though I suppose I should of shortcut the AC key. if you download the swf it does expand to your browser's size so it's plenty large enough for me and my blind eyes x_x. If anyone likes it . .enjoy :P. Now to go work on the school rumble game I'm trying to make in flash x_x
amfest

Post by amfest »

was bored and after seeing a fly flash I decided to fiddle with it and make an edit out of it for a loop

http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nemflymh4.swf
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

amfest wrote:was bored and after seeing a fly flash I decided to fiddle with it and make an edit out of it for a loop

AUAHuaHAUhUAH!I love this!!
amfest

Post by amfest »

thanks myu . . you see to be the only person who's commented on it XD
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Neat! Just wondering, did what program for flash are you using?
Is it Macromedia flash?

+

Did you extract every frame or is there another way?

I recently obtained Macromedia Flash, and got a little interest in it..
If I learn enough of it, I might change the site I'm working on into a complete flash site. .. but it seems hard. -_-' Especially wit Actionscript.
amfest wrote:thanks myu . . you see to be the only person who's commented on it XD
hehe, sorry, I've been really busy the past few weeks. Not really much time to hang around discussing in formus. :?
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

amfest wrote:thanks myu . . you see to be the only person who's commented on it XD
The calculator is pretty cute, but I'm fine with the Windows one for the rare use I make of it.
For that 'denied' one, well I try not to comment any such things related to images being disabled on the board.

Have you had your eyes checked, is there anything that can be done to stabilize or correct them?
amfest

Post by amfest »

yes I've had them checked .. and I got corrective glasses but at that time they said that was the best they could do. I don't know if laser eye surgery would help any. I only needed the calculator cause I needed big display which is why I can't use the normal calculator. the small display just strains me.

as for the frame by frame thing. Yea you pretty much have to extract it like that unless they created a sprite or movie clip you can copy or if they did some moition/shape tweening then you have less to copy. Well it depends on how much they added tot he scene on a layer. You could try a copy time line frames also. You also have to work it to your own frame rate if you have a different one set. Also pretty much 98% of the time you won't be able to just open a swf file in Macromedia Flash. It will be locked from imports. You'll have to get a decomplier for flash. I personally use Sothink SWF Decompiler. i can run through my flash list with it easily .. displays them in a window .. and I can have a tree view of different elements of the flash. I can look at actionscript, shapes, morphs, sprites, text and stuff before I even decide to decompile it or I can just export resources. Very nifty. I use macromedia flash 8 Pro. If you want to do a site in actionscript it shouldn't be that extremely hard. It's only if you want to do all sorts of crazy effects that it becomes difficult XD.

Smithy you take the image disabled jokes way too seriously. It's a classic comedy reoutine that accurcs. The denial comedy. It's even displayed in anime time and time again. The kid who fails a test. The kid who gets rejected by the girl. The kid who can't hit the object with the popgun at the festival. Denied the fish catching. Losing the sports festival. Failing the election. These aren't typically good things but done in the right comical way are very funny. And anime will prove it time and time again .. you will laugh :P Well this isn't the place for the discussion and you're of course free to see it how you like. But i'll contiune laughing XD
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Since you are pretty Flash savvy, do you know if it is possible -and if so, how- to download a flash (video) from youtube and how to get it as an .avi or other video format so you can rip the audio from it?
amfest wrote:Smithy you take the image disabled jokes way too seriously.
Mhhh, I didn't mean it that way, I've just learned -hard way- that it's best for me as a mod not to partake with any personal opinion in those matters.
amfest

Post by amfest »

oh hmm youtube .. I know i've done that before .. you get an flv which is just a flash video . .which you can open in flash and export to another format if need be. But the quality is so low on those things why would you want to rip audio from it >_<. I'll have to look into it again sometime but personally I would recommend trying to find the orignal source over downloading that stuff if you really want ripped audio. >_>
Saga

Post by Saga »

HUUHUAHUAHUHAUHAUHAUAAAA

XDDDDD

Very nice amfest ^_^ d

I just loved the "Denied" animation, although I didn´t ...uh...understand it so much! ^^' Non-sense things are usually funnier.

And about the calculator.....I demand a blue one! XD

I hope your eyes get better!
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

amfest wrote:I would recommend trying to find the orignal source over downloading that stuff if you really want ripped audio.
Well I've looked for the song but I haven't been able to find the full version of it (I found at most 25secs of it in a promo medley). What I'm looking for is "Xenopittan" (or Zenopittan) a version of 'Mojipittan' by the Xenosaga/Xenogears cast. (That was on the Xenogears fandisc?)

Edit: Never mind, Myu-chan (not this board's Myu-chan) found the mp3. :D
Last edited by Smithy on Mon May 28, 2007 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
canis

Post by canis »

amfest wrote:was bored and after seeing a fly flash I decided to fiddle with it and make an edit out of it for a loop

I love this one! XD It is so cute and funny at the same time. Really great work! ^^
amfest

Post by amfest »

oh were you talking about the Futari no Xenopittan that appeared in the windows OS-tan flash. Well at least you found it. Typically you can find stuff like that fairly fast if you request it on 4chan. Well as long as you give enough information and have good anonymous readers watching.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Yeah, but I had actually first heard it in that "Lucky Star" amv with 'Futari No Xenopittan' as music, it's a nice and breezy happy go-lucky track.
amfest

Post by amfest »

lucky star amv???!! wow that isnt' that long ago. Wierd cause I t hink it's in the LOL thread from the early pages . .and was posted on the imageboard in comments. It's an old flash. Ah well guess you can't see everything XD

Oh and Saga will this do? if not you can always post html colors you might want . . I can easily plug them in to change color of anything but the main character image. Since it was a really generic extraction. I was making a version of this that when you hit the enter/equal sign it would shows a picture of osaka when she was trying to put her power into youmu's number .. but it didn't seem to work out right and just took time so I dropped it XD

http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... lueld1.swf