RainMeter Image Creations

Talk about images!
Cardcaptor_RLH85

Post by Cardcaptor_RLH85 »

solwyvern wrote:Cardcaptor, here is Suiseiseki and Chiyuri Rainmeter

â–º http://rapidshare.de/files/26395691/Desktop.rar.html

Please check back a few pages for the bang commands explanations, on where I placed and functions

btw, I mixed up one of the meters in the Chiyuri theme, -barely noticeable(don't have time to fix it, gomen m(_ _)m

Ah, Also the code is a REAL MESS. Understanding it would be painful if not futile. I wasn't very orderly in coding it. gomen again.

Barasuisho still not finished gomen thrice.

Thanks, amfest, for the code.

And by the way, amfest and carcaptor,

http://ipi.fi/~rainy/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2236

It is VERY useful and easy to code in.
Thanks for the other skins! and don't worry about the not yet finished ones. I understand that you're busy with both real life and the other projects ^_^
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Strawberry Panic Rainmeter from me.

ImageImage

Get Here:
http://rapidshare.de/files/27602337/Str ... e.rar.html

Features:
○ Click on Nagisa and Etoile coupled hands to open up the meters. (They're initially hidden...)

○ Click on Nagisa's right hand to hide the winamp buttons (which are initially shown...)

If you encounter any problems, feel free to ask me and I'll help you out in any way I can.
INSTRUCTIONS:
To make this work,
-Unzip the rar file.
-Copy the 'StrawberryPanic' folder into your '>>\Rainmeter\Skins\' folder.
-Run and refresh your Rainmeter.
-right click on the rainmeter, go >configs and run the 'Strawberry.ini'

For the winamp to work, your winamp should be located at C:\Program Files\ Winamp\.
but this can easily be changed anyway...

note
You'll notice there is a .ini file called 'Rainmeter.ini' included.
Overwrite this file with the current 'Rainmeter.ini' in your Rainmeter folder.

Now, when you click on the Rainmeter icon in the sys. tray on the bottom left corner, The skin will open close by single click.
Cardcaptor_RLH85

Thanks solwyvern ^_^ This would probably replace the Saber one that you made on my screen if it had the network info...by the way on that saber skin, The download speed doesn't seem to work correctly. The screenshot is below:

I just wanted to know if you know what may be causing that problem. Thanks ^_^
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Nice Rainmeter skin solwyvern! I most likely am going to start using this one!
I'll have to tinker with it a bit to have it custom fit my setup (like correct Hard Drives and such, nothing big). Too bad Ram/Mem usage don't have a percentage or number shown...

I did notice though I seem unable to drag it all the way to the left, is there a transparent image field extending to the left beyong Nagisa? (As it is, coupled with the "Starwberry Panic!" wallpaper I'll have to place the rainmeter skin on the right side of my screen anyway else it'll cover up the wallpaper so it's not an issue at all.)
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

I did notice though I seem unable to drag it all the way to the left, i
Yeah, I'm really sorry about that one. I have no idea what's wrong with it.
I've been messing with that part for about an hour but finally gave up in futility. It happened to my Chiyuri Rainmeter too.
It was actually worse than that distance before, but that's the closest fix I got.
The download speed doesn't seem to work correctly. The screenshot is below:
Haha... ^_^;; Sorry, can't help you there.
I'm not to familiar with that part of the Rainmeter yet, which is why I opted not to include it in the Strawberry Panic and Chiyuri one.

Oh yeah, the codes are a mess. :heh:
amfest

Post by amfest »

solwyvern wrote:Yeah, I'm really sorry about that one. I have no idea what's wrong with it.
I've been messing with that part for about an hour but finally gave up in futility. It happened to my Chiyuri Rainmeter too.
It was actually worse than that distance before, but that's the closest fix I got.
I know what's wrong with it ..

BaseCharaX="150"

I have no earthly idea why you put that x at 150 . .. -_-;; so then from there you positioned everything to that area so 150 under there is nothing but wasted space >_>. If you set that to 0 you'll see what I mean .. . but now you'll notice it's still a big area that is wasted to the right . .that's cause all the meters for hard drive and stuff are posiiotned all the way to the right side of the skin. You'll have to go and subtract 150 from each X position for them. well that is if you didn't use relative posiiton on alot of it. If you didn't use x="rxxx" then that's alot to go through to fix >_>. Just remember that typically you want your base to be something that will be at the very left of the skin. And make sure you set that to 0. It might not always be your character image either. Like if it's a window to display meters on or something always throw that in at x="0" It'll save you alot of positioning headaches later on :P
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Yeah, I thought that was it.
My reason: I AM LAZY. xD! When I realized the problem, I thought,
"No way! I'm not going to do that all over again! " #-o
There was a lot of code I omitted (even with the 'relative' values) which in turn messed up everything else whenever I touched it.

I set the base to 150 because it was the easiest way.
..though not perfect, it was close enough for me.
amfest

Post by amfest »

try this and check for errors and such.

http://users3.ev1.net/~amfest/Strawberry.txt

on another note the hard drive numbers are sorta borked on mine cause I don't have small spaces that are 2digit .. so 223.6GB goes out of the hard drive space panal you have set XD but I guess that won't happen with most people :P. Also your counter for winamp time is sorta just out on the side . .I wasn't sure where you inteded it except maybe that big open space you orginally had .. so You might want to figure out a nicer place to put it. Though I think it might work out if you place it between the cpu panal and the last hard drive panal.
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Lol, >_<;;;

cut me some slack on the rainmeter.
I made it in 4-5 hours(rushed) and there are lots of errors. D'X

Well, I really did just make this for myself, basing everything from my pc stats. :p
Are those the initial correct codes? *places it in archive for reference next time* ^#^
amfest

Post by amfest »

well I just subtracted from the numbers and did some readjustments . .. I also noted that the button to open the winamp folder which doesn't work on my pc didn't have a relative X so was way off .. had to manually adjust it to the right area . .same with the button on the far right that appears whenyou bring up the meters. I had repositioned the cpu and mem thing too farto the left so I had to realign the cpu to the right area using your screenshot as reference then adjusted the othe rmeter then finally get the hard drive panals in the right area so I can finally set hte text about right. I just did some simple aligning though there could be some things I don't know about that are off so I suggest just checking around for all the options. I know I also have a problem getting the panals to show up . .am I suppose to click on a certain hot spot? .. cause it just comes up sometimes and sometimes it doesn't and I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing to bring it up. I suppose I could look to see what on click is making them unhidden but at this point i'm being lazy :P
Cardcaptor_RLH85

Amfest, if I remember correctly, the hotspots were just the entertwined hands of Nagisa and Shizuma for the main panels and Nagisa's right hand for the Winamp buttons.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Well I ended up just circumventing having to try and make all the adjustments to the counters and meters, I just used the base .png in my custom fit "To Heart 2" rainmeter skin:

I love my new "Strawberry Panic!" themed desktop! Sponsored by Solwyvern! ^^
Cardcaptor_RLH85

Smithy wrote:Well I ended up just circumventing having to try and make all the adjustments to the counters and meters, I just used the base .png in my custom fit "To Heart 2" rainmeter skin:

I love my new "Strawberry Panic!" themed desktop! Sponsored by Solwyvern! ^^
Hmm...where did you get the meter base that you're using there? I like it ^_^
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Cardcaptor_RLH85 wrote:Hmm...where did you get the meter base that you're using there? I like it
It's the second/updated "To Heart 2" Rainmeter skin which you can find here.
I did slight tinkering with it to display the Hard Drives I wanted, added CPU and motherboard temperature (for this you also need MBM5 to run in the background - and MBM5 has to work with your motherboard of course)... but I like the added Winamp utilities it has compared to the first version.

Plus it comes with rotating images so with little effort you can add in images you want and needn't limit yourself to one image.
amfest

Post by amfest »

well in reference to this image post http://e-shuushuu.net/image.php?mode=vi ... e_id=32938

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EZ652L3X

The clock is large and I made it that way cause it's meant to sit on your desktop. I was going to make an even smaller version but I got lazy and I didn't add any bells and whistles on this. It's just your average clock.
Last edited by amfest on Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.